News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

RP: Quest to Castle Floret

Started by DanielofRedwall, December 07, 2011, 11:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

OOC: sorry, I had to read all of the story before starting!

BIC: Colonel McBean was gathering his weapons, feeling pretty hungry he trotted silently to the kitchens...

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm guessing I'm still unconcious en' all... Sorry for not being around much...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Arriving at the kitchens, McBean saw a big pot full of some sort of soup on one of the tables, seeing a little pouch of spice besides it, he took it and Poured it into the pot. Taking a big ladleful he ate it. He waited, then his throat became hot as fire. Running through the Abbey screaming he bumped into the badger Lord.

Redwaller

Seeing a big barrel of water next to him, he plunged his head into it. After drinking it all, he said: "I say, Sir, can't a bally ole chap like me find some proper tucker to scoff ?! They eat fire in this Abbey, I'm sure if it, wot wot!"

Mad Maudie

OOC redwaller please don't Double post just hit "The shiny modify button"

BIC After getting her few possessions Briony headed to the kitchens she was hungry after thinking a bunch.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwaller

DanielofRedwall

OOC:
Quote from: danflorreguba on May 16, 2012, 01:23:51 PM
OOC: I'm guessing I'm still unconcious en' all... Sorry for not being around much...
You can wake up any time you like.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Mad Maudie

Briony laughed at the colonels antics, "Only the otters, how about a turnover?" She asks walking to a plate of steamy ones cooling on a window shelf.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwaller

Of course, Wot Wot! What's your name me gel?

Calaron

Rugg went over past events in his mind as he made his way to where ever it was that the fates would take him.  Southsward was a generally peaceful place, fantastic weather, fine beasts, a wise, kind, and caring king who would give all beasts a fair hearing and a fair judgement.  There were occasionally vermin raids of course but the army of Southsward, though to call it such was a generous use of the word army, was more than capable and sufficient to end those threats with the king's leadership.  Rugg was happy then.  He had helped to build several new towns as well as enlarge Castle Floret due to the prosperity that had been so very abundant.  Akin, his dear friend, had risen to position of adviser to the king.  And for many, many seasons, things were good, perhaps even idyllic.

That was before the first of those vermin had arrived.  They had come only a few at a time.  Never more than six, sometimes as few as one.  They came, pleading for refuge from whatever catastrophe they had survived.  The king had granted their requests.  It was the right thing to do, but then came the ferret.  The Scourge of Southsward, the bane of allbeasts, Toleb Rellik the tyrant.  Rugg had other titles for him, but they were not any that a gentle-beast should express.  He thought them very hard instead.  That ferret had wormed his way to the king's side, malingering his way to usurp Akin.  Then he began advising the king to change things.  The army, what little of it there had been, was reduced even further.  More and more vermin were granted positions of power.  And then, one day, Rellik made his move.  He slew the king and his guards.   It was only then that...

The sound of arguing voices pulled the mole from his thoughts.  It was close to noon so the light was fine.  He knew that the voices came from the other side of the hill.  Hiding himself in a clump of bushes, he waited to see who was there.   It was a vermin patrol.  Rugg stayed very quiet as they passed by.  "I done told ya, yore too short fer that sword."
"Am not!"
"Yer half me height, liddle ratface!"

Once he was certain they had passed by, Rugg continued on his path, now vigilant for more vermin patrols.  He hadn't guessed that the patrols had begun to go this far.  Things were worse than he'd thought.

Mad Maudie

"Briony yours?" She asked handing him a turnover on a napkin.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwaller

"Me name's Colonel McBean, Wot! What a delicious turnover!" He said gulping down the turnover.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe woke with a gasping start, and a lurch. He was in a cold sweat and was breathing hard. The squirrel gazed at his surroundings... Red stone walls... He had made it! With a slight but contented sigh, the traveling squirrel gently laid his head to rest again....

OOC: Sorry, in a rush and gotta go!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

"Could you show me around your beautiful Abbey?" McBean said. "Miss Briony, and by the way, you can call me McBean."

Mad Maudie

"Sure well right now were in a hallway right there's the kitchen, and upstairs..." She started going on, walking up the stairs.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~