News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

RP: Quest to Castle Floret

Started by DanielofRedwall, December 07, 2011, 11:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

Pinetail stared curiously at Lord Barrenstripe, he could make out the shape of a bushy tail which means it was a squirrel, he followed him to the infirmary and watched silently, taking in what was happening.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe had drifted back into the haze as they entered the main building, the last thing he saw before he finally became fully unconcious was the great tapestry of Redwall Abbey...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Mad Maudie

"Do you know who it is?" Briony asked her curiosity overtaking her sense to be quiet.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

DanielofRedwall

"A squirrel of some sort," Barrenstripe replied. "Jet black fur. Found him losing consciousness at the gate. We'll see how quickly he improves. For now though, the best we can do is let him rest in the infirmary. Sister Parsly can look after him when he wakes up. Now, however, I think we should get ready to leave."
Received mostly negative reviews.

Gonff

Kacela had been informed that she was to move out on a quest with Lord Barrenstripe and the rest of the Long Patrol hares at Redwall. As she packed what little she needed to (the majority being food) and made her way to meet with the others she talked to herself. "We're leaving all this great scoff already! And after only being here a day. Who does this Barrenstripe think he is? I mean besides our great badger lord of course. Always thinking of others and not his own subjects, wot wot!" She complained good naturedly.

OOC:My pathetic attempt at hare-speech.  :P
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Griffen

Therion could see Redwall Abbey from a distance, the wind running wildly threw his long unkempt fur. it's natural white color has turned a slight grey after the past few days.

"No place like home." he told himself while chewing on a nut he picked out of his travel bag.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflor

A squirrel pops out of the trees and say's  Hello my name is Fleetrunt did you see any vermin here about
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Who are you talking too? And Aren't you supposed to wait for the GM to accept you before posting?  ???

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflor

Fleetrunt was going with the Long Patrol hares. He was excited to be with trained warriors Lord Barrenstripe was going to? He did not know he asked a hare closest to him which was Kacela ''Is The Badger Lord coming Hare

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Hi guys!, In case you haven't heard, I'm leaving tommorow for a 16 day vacation. I don't think I can post in the mean time... You guys are going pretty slow, but even so. You just leave and I will catch up later. Hope to post soon!

DanielofRedwall

Buck went in to the dormitory he shared with a few of the other hares and gathered his things to take. He didn't have much. He drew his beautiful claymore he used as a weapon. It was in perfect condition, just as he liked it.
He then pawed at the charm he always wore around his neck. It was a large shell from the beaches near Salamandastron. His father, who had been a Long Patrol veteran, had given it to him when Buck became a recruit.
He had his things. He was ready.

Foremole Dirtclaw hadn't anything to pack, but he gathered his moles together to tell them of the journey they were to take.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Dannflor

Fleetrunt was a squirrel fast and dangerous he loved climbing the mountain ''When are we leaving he asked himself''

Tiria Wildlough

Aleeta trotted up to her room and packed her things. She suddenly felt something behind her whirled around. Nobeast was there.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Calaron

Meanwhile, in Southsward. . . .

Smoke rose over the village.  The last safe haven in Southsward had fallen and with it many brave creatures who had dared to stand against the ferret and his tyranny.  The vermin had begun to loot and pillage the houses of their victims.  But not all was lost.  While many creatures had remained to hold off the  army of so-called conquerors, many others had fled.  The leader of their resistance, their forlorn hope, was an aged but wise and courageous squirrel named Akin.  He knew that it was a hopeless fight against so many and ordered the evacuation.  They hadn't had enough time to find other beasts to join in their fight, they were not armed to be able to stand claw-to-claw with the vermin army.  Akin knew that while some of them still lived, there was yet hope for Southsward.  The survivors had fled to a series of caves in the foothills by the mountains where they could recover and seek again to find enough beasts to help them.  

Akin knew in his heart of hearts that he could not find all that was needed in Southsward.  "Rugg, come here." The mole looked up from his work expanding the caves and walked over to his friend.  
"Rugg, I know you love Southsward and the creatures in it."
"That oi do, zurr!"
The squirrel sighed knowing that Rugg was the only beast who could do what he was about to ask.  He knew it would tear the poor mole to pieces inside.  "Rugg, I, er, I need you to leave Southsward then." Seeing the mole about to offer an objection, Akin put up a paw.  "We need help, my friend.  There are not enough warriors or martial minds here to fight these vermin and their leader.  You must find some way to get us help.  Perhaps from the legendary Salamandastron or Redwall abbey."
The mole blinked away a tear.  He knew that Akin was right.  "Hurr, you'm roight.  Tho' et do make oi sard.  Oi'll git moi travelin' gear an' oi'll be orff."

Rugg did just that. He said his goodbyes quickly and began his journey, hugging the coastline to begin.  He made a sad sight.   One lone mole, journey to somewhere that he knew not, hoping against hope  to find help.

OOC:Edited for some spelling and minor inconsistencies.  This is my first attempt at mole speech, so I'm just going to let it progress as I get used to it.