RP: Quest to Castle Floret

Started by DanielofRedwall, December 07, 2011, 11:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm not n this RP but have you begun questing for Floret yet? Cause if you haven't I'd like to join you guys on your way there.

(modified) From the looks of it you haven't started the search. could I make someone and join you on the way?

(modified again) I have a description in the OOC.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Aye, let's keep going.
BIC:
Aleeta shuddered. 'I heard of the painted ones too. They're scary. Do you think we'll meet any of them?'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

OOC: Sorry, was busy with the contest.

BIC: Buck spoke up. "Well, it seems we have to stop this jolly old ferret Barenstripe saw in his dream, and we need to follow the instructions. It also seems like the journey will be pretty dangerous and all that, eh wot? But old Martin made it quite clear we need to follow these instructions. I'm all for going on this journey, what about everyone else?"
Barrenstripe stood. "Our Long Patrol will go help."
And the abbot stood as well. "Any Redwaller who wants to journey is welcome to as well. Who volunteers?"
Received mostly negative reviews.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe the wandering squirrel (look in OOC:) was getting close to Mossflower, "Well this is exciting," He thought, "Never been to Redwall."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skipper

OOC:I was thinking, when we leave redwall Pinetail could promise to bring the sword of Martin back, but it could get taken by painted one and then they could get it back.

Pinetail stood up
'I wish to go Father, if Martin spoke then i feel bound to go.'
Pinetail spoke solemly and his bushy tail swayed as he spoke, his brown eyes glanced at the Abbot pondering what his response would be.

DanielofRedwall

The old abbot nodded his approval. "If anybeast deserved to go it would be you, Pinetail. After all, it wa you Martin chose to be the defender of Redwall."

Tiria Wildlough

Aleeta stood up, feeling very awkward. 'Um, excuse me...if it's alright, Father Abbot, I'd like to go too.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe plopped down leaning against a Willow tree for support. He painfully drew out a long needle like knife from his right thigh, "Ugh! That weasel can throw!' he said to himself. He had been ambushed suddenly by a weasel, a fox, and two rats one of the rats slung a rock that nearly put out his left eye, instead it left a nasty gash right to the left of it, the fox had plunged a sword into his hip on the right.... But the other rat wasn't ever able to do anything... "If I can make it to Redwall I can get help there." he thought to himself, "Humph! Shoulda been payin' more attention!" he said out loud. he painfully made his way to the Abbey.

OOC: hi guys, I'm going to be down in Tennese until either Sunday or Saturday, Please don't Auto my characters..... I could arrive at Redwall, pass out, and be in a coma-like state until i get back. (Please don't leave Redwall without me!)

Mad Maudie

"I'm going! i've been looking forward to something for a long time plus i'll be able to train still!"  Briony called excitedly.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

DanielofRedwall

The abbot nodded his head at Aleeta and Briony. "Well, you better get your possessions ready! I'll get the friar to pack some provisions for you. You shall leave at first light, like the riddle said."
With that, they all left the gatehouse.

OOC: we're about to start questing! Sorry if I cut off anyone who wanted to come, they can still come. Danflorreguba, someone'll come across your character as everyone is packing and then we'll wait for a bit while you recover before starting. Don't take too long recovering.
Skipper, perhaps a Painted One could steal the sword, that'd be a good reason for everyone to fight them (as well as the fact the Painted Ones will attack us. But I also think once we defeat them you should get the sword back.
Anyway, just make your characters go get whatever you want them to bring and we'll soon start questing! Of course, we'll have to wait until "first light" to "find the place where the sun breaks o'er my face". Perhaps that'll be enough time for Ashe to recover.

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

DanielofRedwall

OOC: Dannflor, you're not in this RP, so please don't post. If you want to find out what a RP game is, look at the pinned topics at the top. They'll explain the basics.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I baaaaaaaaack! BIC:

Ashe had made it to the main gate, but he just couldn't seem to muster the strength to call for help or to pound on the gate.... All he could manage were a few feeble knocks.......

DanielofRedwall

Buck heard the knocks. Being a hare, his long ears picked up sounds other beasts couldn't hear. He stopped dead and turned to the great Badgerlord, saying "I swear I heard something or somebeats tapping on those doors over there, siyah."
"I didn't, but I'll go investigate if you like," Barrenstripe replied.

There was someone knocking. It was the wounded Ashe. The Badgerlord bent down and gently lifted him up in his great paws, holding him likes babe. Then he rushed towards the abbey, muttering words of comfort and something about the infirmary.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe was by now, quite unconcious. He heard someone muttering to him through a thick haze. He knew he was in good hands and just let himself drift off....

OOC: You can leave without me, and then I could catch up with you if you want to keep this RP moving.