News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

RP: Quest to Castle Floret

Started by DanielofRedwall, December 07, 2011, 11:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

already up Briony, went to find pinetail, she was practicing her throwing knife and had made progress which she wanted to show him.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Pinetail awoke early that morning and decided to practice his sword skills. Slowly bringing out the sword of Martin, he gazed into it and saw his face, he breathed onto the fabled sword and gave the blade a quick wipe with his tunic. Suddenly he charged at an imaginary foe an swung the blade, he seemed to be everywhere at once hacking and thrusting

Mad Maudie

"Pinetail are you OK?" Briony asked coming up and seeing him whacking thin air.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Pinetail stopped tuning to Briony 'yes, just practicing with this sword' lifting the blade up he inspected it and sheathed 'Did you want me for something?' he asked

Mad Maudie

"Well my throwing is getting a lot better... but if your practicing I'll just go down and get some breakfast" Briony said turning around 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

Aleeta trotted cheerily downstairs. The scary feeling that somebeast was stalking her had gone. She waved happily to her friend. 'Hello Briony!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

Pinetail replied 'No, i'm just about finished for now, so what was it you wanted to show me?' As Aleeta pass bye he waved a greeting to the ottermaid cheerifuly

Mad Maudie

"Hello Aleeta! It can wait pinetail!" she says scampering after Aleeta.
"So how are you did you sleep well last night was weird don't you think?" Briony had a habit of talking fast to her friend Aleeta when she actually was kind of quiet.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

'Aye, it was. Those things usually happen in stories, not in real life.'
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

"Yeah nothing like this happens to us! well until now that is, hey you should check out my throwing i am getting a lot better i have been hitting the target almost all the time!" she said walking off with her friend.

OOC: Hi Tiria as i pointed out to Skipper can you use quotation marks instead of comma's?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: They're not commas, they're speech marks, and I use them.
BIC:
'Yeah, I saw it,' said Aleeta. 'Something like that might come in useful if riddles an' things are happening to us.'
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

"Doubt it but OK!" she said running a head to her room to get her dagger,

OOC yeah but it makes it a little hard to tell when you are speaking or not.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

DanielofRedwall

OOC: Can you all move your characters inside to breakfast please? There will be a meeting. Once everyone is inside, I'll get it started. And Maudie, I have no problems with Tiria's speech marks.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Skipper

Pinetail shrugged and remembered he was hungry, it was too late to go to the kitchens for food so he decided to eat with everyone else. Pinetail strolled leisurely marvelling the beauty around him; he whistled a tune and opened the doors to cavern hole

Redwall Musician

Seablossom Charri Krista Greenart, or Krista, was late to breakfast. She knew it, and the aromas of the kitchen and the sound of friendly conversation below reminded her. She turned down another corridor, and ran down the stairs to Cavern Hole.
Taking her seat among the other hares, she said, "Sorry I was late."
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."