News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  Post all descriptions in the signup please.
baby turtle forever

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

DeathRage

Deathrage walks into the tent of Ratbane. "All is ready, Lord." he says. "Tommorow, Redwall will fall."

OOC: Please include me!
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Wisteria Wild Cat

The little yellow Canary hopped from branch-to-branch, singing her pretty little song. Suddenly, from somewhere in the forest, a stick broke. Jaune burst into flight, her orange beak clacking in alarm as she sped over a clearing dotted with tents.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

RatBane

Ratbane had retired to his tent for the night the vermin that has taken the outer wall had manage to push the otter back into the big hall where many of his friends grabbed him and dragged him in and shut the big doors behind them and bard them shut with boards to keep the horde outside while they think up some way to take the abbey back.

The horde pulled back and set up guard and a bit of a camp just on the grounds keeping the small part of the abbey they had taken from being taken back and resting for tomorrows fight. Hookclaw and his men had made it around there just in time to give the otter a few good licks before his friend could get him fully in. surly that scar across his back and the deep cut in the shield they left him with will remind him that some battles are won some are needed to be walked away from.

Ratbane looks up at Deathrage walks in "All is ready, Lord." he says. "Tomorrow, Redwall will fall." he looks up at him and smiles

"I know it is ready and you are correct as well. To think all this boasting I heard a bout how hard the Redwallers fight. All I have seen was 1 wildcat that died a crazed otter that thinks he is a badger and wimpy mice that run at the sight of a weapon. I thought I have a bigger more glorious battle to fight but hey a battle to fight and walk away from is a day for you to do it allover again right? So report and tell me what you are planing capt."

(OOC: Pleases redirect all questions and the like to the sign up thread I like to cut down on the OOC thank you)
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

DeathRage

Deathrage speaks: "The ballistae are aimed at the Main Gate. Our trebuchets are ready to take down the wall. We have trained archers keeping an eye on the walltops. And a crew of weasels is digging under the wall. In addition to this, we have picked groups of fighters at each of the gates in case of counter-attack." Deathrage smiles, a chilling sight.
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm not in this RP (yet) but isn't that a bit severe? ???
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DeathRage

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: At that rate (especially the trubuchet) You'll obliterate the entire Abbey.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DeathRage

OOC: I came up with a genius attack plan. They need a genius defense plan.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: That still doesn't explain WHERE you got all the balistic weapons! :P

DeathRage

We were building some of them, and a few (like the ballistae) we took with us.

Skipper

OOC:Seem's fair enough to me, and as Ratbane said if you want to post something out of character use th sign-up thread or pm a member. Also ratbane can you try to specify which otter your talking about as i'm getting abit confused (I'm outside the abbey)

BIC:Elliom felt power surge through his entire body as he let go off the sling the stone flew towards the horde leader's head but Elliom wasn't looking, he reloaded his sling and charged head first through the bushes swinging at any vermin that got in his way. Elliom's sight turned red and all he could focus on was killing the horde leader that would dare attack the fabled abbey.

RatBane

OOC: The otter i refer to is the one welding the ax and has a shield you sir I don't know about till now.

BIC: Ratbane has move and walked away as the rock from his sling passed by some of the guards saw where it came from and went to investigate and search the area for the thrower. They didn't find much of any thing for he had moved away from the spot.

The 5 scouts in the abbey were not having much luck in finding Elliom in side the wall and guessed he had made it outside they keep looking to be sure.

Ratbane had payed little attentions to the stone/rock and let his guards handle what ever issue it was as he and Deathrage talked about taking the gates down.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Skipper

Elliom roared as another rat joined the horde leader, he raced forwad sling swinging wildly, one of the rats wearing a ragged cloak points at Elliom and a group of vermin leap at him. Elliom growls and the rat wearing the cloak falls to the gound with a broken neck shortly before he was clubbed senseless by the vermin