News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DandintheWarrior

A young mouse named Bartholomu watches from the trees above. He makes no noises to insure he wont be caught by the creatures below. He carries his trusty bow with him that he had made when he was a little scamp of a mouse. His keen eyes watched the action going on below.

I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You haven't registered on the OOC: thread!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

Skipper was sneaking through the undergrowth towards the noise, being careful to make as little noise as possible. He randomly glanced up in the trees. "Wait a minute." he muttered to himself. "He looked again, harder this time and spotted a mouse with a bow and arrows!
"Ahoy, there, matey!" he called out in a loud whisper. "what's goin' on over there?"

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe happened upon the pair in his flight through the trees, "I say mates I wouldn't stick around if I was you! I'm being followed by an angry group o' those dirty vermin! Follow me!" And Ashe quickly bounded forward.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DeathRage

Deathrage was getting annoyed. He'd found the otter, but missed the squirrel. He stalked throught the trees, being as quiet as possible. "Where are they?" he muttered under his breath.
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Skipper and Bartholomu are with me right?

Ceteruler

OOC: Not until we say we are.
Skipper watched Ashe run past him with a look of surprise. "Vermin? What in the..." He looked up at the mouse. "I don't know what you're goin' to do, matey, but I'm followin' this creature." With that he bounded after Ashe.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I know, that's why I was asking. ;D

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune hopped around behind the vermin camp, stopping once and a while to listen to the sounds around her. Chirping quietly, the yellow Canary flapped her wings and sat on a thick tree limb, Waiting for the black squirrel.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe was hurrying through the trees. Hoping the otter and the mouse would be wise enough to follow!

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu followed in enough time he saw the evil vermin, but he continued to stay with the group. He dropped from the tree so he could easily run with the creature. He had his hand on the sword hilt just in case he had to fight the evil vermin.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm in the trees (I'm a squirrel, of course I'm in the trees) Or are you following skipper? Oh well. BIC:

Ashe took a quick glance behind him and saw the two new creatures following him, "We should all be able to out run them!" Thought the black squirrel with relief.

Ceteruler

Skipper was unsure where the squirrel was going. However, he followed him diligently. He noticed the mouse following them and grinned slightly back at him. "Glad ye could join the party, shipmate."

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe had gotten slightly ahead of the other two and notched his bow, he sighted the first vermin that came in sight... That vermin experianced no pain as his life was snuffed. Ashe continued to run.

DeathRage

Deathrage called to some of the warriors. "Twistfang! Threeclaw! Get over here!" "What is it, chief?" Twistfang asked. He was a rat with a nasty, curved fang sticking over his lip. "We're going after some Abbey-beasts," Deathrage answered. The two horde-rats grinned evily.
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.