Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe couldn't resist a smile at the fierce spirit he saw in the bird.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

Skipper chuckled. "I'm afraid I might not be stayin' with ye warriors for too long. I'm Skiller of otters around here. I'm looking' for a mate of mine: 'is name is Elliom. 'ave ye seen him?"

Dannflower Reguba

"You say you have an unacounted for otter?" Ashe said with worry on his face, "I'll bet an apple to an acorn that your friend is caught."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

RatBane

Ratbane come out of his tent after doing a lot of battle strait. Hookclaw and 2 of his weasels brothers meet up wit him at the entrance to his tent. He looks over to the otter that is being held by a set of guards.

"How is it in that Abbey did you deal with that otter?" Hookclaw nodded then spoke "Well we gave him a good fight but he retreated and keep screaming about killing us, not much else to report on. " Ratbane strokes his whiskers and nods "Fine I want you to return and leave a bout 25 of my rats there and the rest need to report to camp for new duty's. I have one of the otters I was looking for here I want the rest to fan out into the wood. Where is DeathRage I told him to go and look for this black squirrel and yellow bird thing that apparently is attacking the camp."

Hookclaw raised a brow about the squirrel and bird thing and nodded about the orders. Ratbane walked over and kicks 2 of his troops and told them to get up.

"You to go and find capt DeathRage and have him com back here then we will deal with you ghost/shadow squirrel and yellow bird issues."
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

eualaia

OOC: zzzzzzzzz = when fighting gonna happen??
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Skipper

OOC: if your just gonna rp about fighting make a thread

BIC:Elliom awoke slowly and painfully, he could make out the smoke from the fire, groaning he looked around and discovered he was tied securely to an ash tree. He made to wipe a paw across an eye, no such luck, his paws were tied to his side so he craned his neck to reach his shoulder. The dry blood fell off and Elliom blinked continuously until his eye was fully open.

He took in his surroundings, he was at a camp not far from redwall, he feebly attempeted to shout out but all it made was a quiet gurgling noise. Elliom sighed hopelessly and  prayed that Skipper would bring help with him.

Ceteruler

Skipper's brow immediately creased with worry. "That's what I feared. Looks like we have the same enemies, Ashe. If'n we wait until tomorrow I'll have a brigade of otters comin' to help us fight. What d'you think o'that?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune clacked her beak irately. "Silly beasties, silly silly beasties! I'ya go and looka fer yous fwend from da a-air! Okays. Bye now."
Jaune flew into the air, chirping loudly, then dipped into the treeline, no longer in view.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe watched the bird go, then turned to the mouse and the otter, "Nice to 'ave a bird on your side isn't it? I just hope she doesn't do something foolish and get herself killed! Cause' I just got an idea which needs a bird!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Hellllooooo? Otter river-dog? I'ya has to find yous! Otter river-dog! Where bee-e-e-es you?!?" Jaune chirped loudly into the forest, sitting near the base of a tree.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: If you get yourself killed AGAIN! I'm gonna kill you!.... wait... how do I kill someoen who's already dead?

eualaia

OOC: why am i the only one defending the abbey?!?
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I will not *pouts* get myself killed! *Mutters dark threats...*

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Eualia, I'm trying to help at the moment, but my plan has to wait for night!

Ceteruler

Skipper nodded. "Aye, it's good."
When he heard Jaune calling, he shook his head. "That is, if'n that bird isn't stupid enough to get killed."