News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You talking bout' us. cause if you are, I can drop all three of you before you get in range.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Suddenly Jaune dropped from the sky, attacking a rat that had aimed it's bow at Ashe's back in a flurry of yellow feathers.
"Die'a dumma mean-beast! Quwraack! Die die die! Meya save blacka squirreel!" Jaune beat the rat unmercifully with her beak and claws, chirping loudly.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe looked back, "Jaune, leave 'em there will be more, and some will have arrows like that an'!"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

Skipper tried to take stock of the scene quickly. He noticed movement nearby where the bird was. Without much time considering what to do he ran over to the bird and dove at Jaune, tackling her to stop her from being hit by an arrow.
"You okay, matey?"

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu just watched them attack the rats and continued on running away from them. He knew if he tried to fight that vermin that he would surely be slaughtered. He wasn't going to stop no matter what, unless someone stopped him in his tracks. He passed the squirrel with much speed, but did not glance back.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe dispatched the weasel in the woods who had nearly shot his new found friend, "They broke mate! Quick! Run along this path, then follow me along the rabbit trail!" Ashe said running up to the pair as he jolted another weasel to his death.

OOC: The vermin are regrouping and we have time to escape! NO ONE is going to die here! (that goes for you too Wisteria!)

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu decides to follow the squirrel because he doesn't want to be capture or even killed by the vermin. He turn around and with one swift move he killed one of the vermin gaining on them. The rat fell down to the ground with the arrow sticking into his head. Bartholomu continued to run to get to safety from the evil vermin.
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Darn it gotta wait for wis and cete.

DandintheWarrior

OOC: Yep. we have got to wait!  :P
For this is my will.

eualaia

OOC: right now i'm at the abbey as a defender, just waiting for another attack
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Lol, sorry I was late!

BIC: Jaune pecked sharply at the otter holding her. "Jaune is okay dokie! Me is's okaa-a-ay! You can putta me down nows." The yellow bird flew from the otter's arms and was flying next to Ashe.
"Hiyas blacka- squirrly! Why'a you runnin' for?" Jaune asked in her curious speech.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe turned his head to the bird, "The vermin will be back soon, and besides, I want to attract as little attention as possible for what I plan on doing tonight!" Ashe's jaw was grim set, "Those vermin will be back with too many fight off next time, we got lucky, but if we bide our time... Then we can get em' good later, reallllly good!"

Ceteruler

Skipper was glad that he saved the bird and hurried after the squirrel. He heard Ashe talking, and wondered what Elliom could be doing about the vermin, if he knew about them at all.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe proceeded to lead the group away from the vermin camp in a roundabout way..... Later, in a pleasant clearing behind the vermin camp....(THE VERMIN DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT!!!)
"*Phooph! Well nothing like a brisk jog to liven you up aye mates?" Ashe didn't wait for a reply, "I'm Ashe, Jaune I caught your name, but you two I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting properly... Well... Actually I haven't met Jaune properly either." The black squirrel went and started a small fire (smokeless) for a simple soup (You wont be able to smell it).

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune was quiet when she spoke. "I'ya called Jaune. Meya stays wiff Ashe blacka squirrely and killa da bad bad vermins."