News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Hold fast skipper, there is more than one way to crack a nut. This could work out well!"

OOC: I'm PMing the plan to those that need know
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune had caught her breath and was pecking at some kind of nut now.
"what odder ways can yous cracka dis nut, blacka squirreel?" She asked curiously.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Did you post this before or after you read the plan I sent you? BIC:

"Well I could use my Dirk in two ways, I could crunch it under my foot, the ways go on and on! I'd advise rest for all of us, we have a busy night ahead of us!"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Lol, I read it. It's just that Jaune isn't very smart and she thought that Ashe was talking about the nut she had found, but then she realizes he means the plan. Lol.

BIC: Jaune flapper her wings and settled down. "You'a good smart black squirrel, Ashey. Jaune says you'a good fwend..." The yellow bird trailed off as she fell asleep, the nut unopened beside her.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

"That bird always forces me to smile." Said Ashe.

Ceteruler

Skipper scratched his head. "She just makes me confused, matey. "

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu likes the plan that Ashe has set up and wait for the exact time when to do it and on Ashe's marks. He is ready to do anything and would really only do it in the lead of Ashe.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe turned to Skipper, "You haven't met too many sparrows or canaries have you? They talk a little quickly in a strange way, but once you learn to tell what they are saying, it is quite amusing."

RatBane

OOC: Thunder storms so I have to make this a short post and quick.

The yellow bird got a way leaving a few of the guards with nice beak marks on the top of there head some suffered some talon/claw marks as well. The guards reported on the threat and guards around the camp have doubled along with the shifts.

Ratbane called in the 5 scouts that were sent out to find Elliom to scout out the area and report back anything that could lead them to where the rebels/woodland creatures could be hiding.

"Remember commander I don't like failure so don't...I want them alive." they left. "Bring me the prisoner I want to have a chat."
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune muttered something about trees, nuts, fire and mice as she slept.
"No no, mousy. It my walnut! Yah-huh, it came'a from dat twee over there! No I not gonna set it on fire, silly mouse-head brain."

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe chuckled under his breath at the birds antics, "Priceless, simply priceless."

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: When is morning going to come? Just asking. Lol.

Ceteruler

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 14, 2012, 12:52:32 PM
Ashe turned to Skipper, "You haven't met too many sparrows or canaries have you? They talk a little quickly in a strange way, but once you learn to tell what they are saying, it is quite amusing."
Skipper shook his head. "I only seen some birds flyin' by, never did learn to understand most of what they said." He lay down on the ground. "I'm thinkin' we should get some rest for the morrow. What about you, matey?"

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe waved Skipper off, "You go, I can't sleep anyway, I'm to excited."

OOC: Time lapse please!

RatBane

OOC: Times laps it is early morning sun coming up and the guards have been doubled around the camp there is at least 2 scouting partys out. DeathRage is also out with a few troops.

the Abbey is still occupied by vermin. 2 large wessels and about 25 to 27 vermin milling about near the area of the abbey that was breached.

No structures have been taking gates are getting some what badly damaged and small grass scorch marks are all around the main entrance to cavern hold.

What is remaining of the guard of the Abbey have maniaged to keep the vermin to just the area they have taken and are working on a plan to get rid of the batter ram.

Ok so do I have to npc the good guy guards too? Suggestion do some thing a bout the Abbey under attack work together. Dont worries about the otter I have he is my guest. *evil grin*
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.