News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Hmm, well" said Ashe with a smile, "There's always nuts!"
He had to duck quickly to avoid the rain that suddenly attacked him.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Attacking rain.....???

BIC: Jaune clacked her beak, showing she did not want to hear of any nuts.
"I'ya weady if yous is, friend blacka-squirrel. I dumpa oil on da thingy."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Ceteruler

Skipper nodded. "I am ready as well, Matey."

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DandintheWarrior

I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

"Great, Jaune, here is the bucket. Be very careful, and remember, each weapon only needs a little bit, the vermin will destroy their own work. Skipper, better get your otters, Bartholomu, just make sure you follow skipper. Good luck everybeast!" And with that the dark squirrel was gone.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune quickly adds a small amount of oil to each weapon she sees.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Just a heads up to everyone (except those that already know) The "Weapons" Wisteria (Jaune) was reffering to are the siege weapons, and it is slightly after midnight. BIC:

Ashe waited paitiently for Jaune to finish her work then started his first arrow on fire... Fwooooosh! The arrow sailed out and hit its mark dead on... literally, it hit the 'oiled part of the siege engine, which procceded to burst into flame! A nearby vermin spotted it, and threw some water on it. The water spread the flames! Just like Ashe had said, the vermin were destroying their own weapons! (remember the Greek fire I mentioend earliar? This is it! it can't be put out! And by the way this stuff is real) Ashe ignited 3 more, then just sat back while the vermin threw water on the siege weapons...... within a half an hour all the ballistae and other assorted machines were just embers.... Now it was Skippers turn.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune flapped her wings as she settled next to Ashe. "Alla weapons go 'blwoosh!' inta fire-flames. Nowa what Ashey?"

Dannflower Reguba

"Now we go see how Skipper and Bartholomu are doing," remarked the squirrel.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune nodded and hopped onto Ashe's shoulder.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe quickly bounded up and into a nearby alder tree and was wizzing through the forest at the highest practical speed he could go.

winifred

OOC:I wrote alot then my webpage went kablooy >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
BIC:In a nutshell frightful was late to the battle from scouting matters and basicly sees what happened to Gustav.Flys to Dr.Raven slaps some mud 'n' herbs on his wounds and wants to know what we do now, besides keep on fighting. "Dr.Raven, you being General Gustav's closest friend 'n' all what should we do now? And do we elect a temporary leader?? And if so who should it be?And what do you propose?
OOC:That's in a nutshell ;D I guess. I'm really mad I had a great post >:( oh well ;)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

DeathRage

Deathrage ran into the clearing "No! You IDIOTS! Don't put water on that! Use dirt!" It was too late, the trebuchet was wrecked. Most of the ballistae were still in good shape though...
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.