News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You'll notice I said ALL the weapons! Once Greek fire is spread on something it doesn't come off!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu cheered as he saw the fire make the rats very angry. He went his way with the rest of the plan.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Ceteruler

Skipper had gathered his otter clan. He sent half of the warriors, about four score, to cause a distraction on the opposite end of camp (he hoped Ashe and Jaune had done their job properly) and the rest went wih him and Bartolomu to free the kidnapped Elliom. Sneaking through the trees, Skipper spotted his friend. "Looks like our mates did the job good- I only see a few of the scum! Let's go!" Skipper bounded toward Elliom ahead of the rest.

Dannflower Reguba

By the time Ashe got to the clearing (with Jaune on his shoulder) all the vermin had been dispersed, and they were in the motion of freeing Elliom.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skipper

Elliom opened an eye slowly and collapsed to the ground, he stuggl for his beah and hurridly slung a paw around Skipper and another otters neck. Elliom finally managed to gasp out
'Get me to redwall! I'm wounded bad!'
Elliom had been beaten and whipped and their were thin scars across his back, the eye he thought the blood was sticking his eyelids together, it turned out he was blind in that eye, he would need a mussel shell eye patch on his left eye from now on.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe found a pail of oil that the vermin were planning on using for burning the gate with, "We'll just use your own weapon against you vermin!" The squirrel muttered. He made a line in the path with the oil then lit it.... Seperating the vermin camp from the band of otters, himslef, Bartholomu, and Jaune.

Ceteruler

Skipper supported Elliom as much as he could as they staggered in the direction of the abbey, a score of otter surrounding them.  "We'll get ye to Redwall, matey. Ahoy, Bartolomu, can ye lend a paw here?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune was scared of the fire, but she sat bravely (if you can call it brave) on Ashe's shoulder.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Bravery: Do something even though your scared to do it. Yes it is bravery.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune clacked her beak. "Whut we do nows, black squirrel friend?"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

"As Elliom requested... To Redwall Abbey!"

DeathRage

OOC: Greek fire comes off with dirt. Do more research. We still have some ballistae.
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC:Look, I destroyed Everything before you got there! Read my post again. You said to come up with a genius defense plan and I did! You can't take from it what I couldn't take from you "genius attack strategy."

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu followed with silence in him from the past events.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune chirped happily. "Redwall! You'a tink we be there'a soons?"