News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DandintheWarrior

Bartolomu is one of the first to wake. He decides to see what the vermin are up to now. He watches high from the trees and sees the guards have doubled and everything which makes him very nervous!
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: NO NO NO! I need it to be night! That is the time lapse I was asking for! The plan sent out calls for night! I said that in SEVERAL posts before!! now we need a rewind!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Oh I get it! Time lapse to night.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

DandintheWarrior

OOC: alright I was the first to wake from having a nap. I went out to find out what tghe vermin were doing.
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

"You feelin' okay mate? It's a little early to wake, need a couple of hours till' it's dark enough." Said Ashe (who had stayed up).

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DandintheWarrior

"ya I am alright. Just nightmares."
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

"I wouldn't say Nightmares are okay mate... Do you mind talkin' about 'im?" The black squirrel says to Bartholomu in a sooting, gentle voice.

DandintheWarrior

"Well it all started when I was just a little Dibbun. My parents were killed by sea rats and now I keep seeing the Vermin's face. It haunts me to this very day." Bartholomu said in a low tone voice.
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe had a distant look in his eyes, "Vermin always manage ti find their way into all creatures lives... It's such a common thing to hear of some poor creature who is seeking vengence on some vermin or other....... Me included."

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune flapped her wings in her sleep. "No no! I said it wassa MY nut, meany mouse-head brain..."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe was having a hard time controling the bubbling laughter that thratened to break out.

OOC: Wisteria, you HAVE to use Jaune again! She is hilarious!

Ceteruler

Skipper slowly woke, yawning and stretching as he opened his eyes. "What's all this about nuts, mates?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune exploded from her sleep. " MY NUT! MY NUT! KEEP AWAY YOUS VILLIAYNS! I'YA GONNA SLAY YOUS! Oh, it mornin'. What'ah we havin' for morning-lunch? I hope it not nuts..." The yellow canary said as she began to do a quick preen.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: don't forget it's night BIC:

"Well mates, half an hour to go. Everyone remeber their part?"

OOC: PM me if you don't remeber.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune pouted. "But I 'ungry for morning-lunch..."