"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Random and fun facts!

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 25, 2011, 05:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tannsrall

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on March 16, 2012, 01:58:08 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on March 15, 2012, 09:13:30 PM
We all know that the otters and weasels are enemies in the books, but in reality they come from the same animal family called Mustelids? Which also includes badgers.
I believe you are referring to the mustelidae family, or just the weasel family. This involves weasels, otters, badgers, wolverines, ferrets, ermine and minks. Mongooses, pole cats and meerkats are close relatives. Yeah, I know quite a lot about animals. Well, more specific groups of animals, not as much animals in general (although I still know more than the average person in animals in general). Animals are one of my "topics of interest".

I am totally the same way one specific groups of animals *wink*

There are 352 Pokemon that are obtainable in Pokemon Black.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

redwallgurl

this forum has 1225 members right now.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

The besenji is the only breed of dog in the world that can't bark
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

In Cicero (Illinois) humming on public streets is prohibited on Sundays and in Evanston bowling is forbidden.

Redwallfan7

Although foxes come from the dog family, they act more like cats and can see at night better than domestic dogs
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

it can be colder then your refriderator in denmark

Nightfire

The most ironic word in the world is 'pronunciation.' 99% of all people pronounce it s 'pronounciation."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dannflower Reguba

Redwall DOES have another book unpublished  :o
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

The population of China is growing so fast that every second someone is born over there

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 26, 2012, 09:12:20 PM
If you are talking about "Pondicherry", forget it. That rumor was started by an edit on Brian Jacques' Wikipedia page. The edit was done by someone who also said the Easter Island statues came from the planet Galgamex. I've heard LordTBT say that many times. And anyway, the Redwall Wiki hasn't got an article on this "new book". What is your source?
Received mostly negative reviews.

eualaia

tacs DON'T give you superpowers
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on March 27, 2012, 12:36:51 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on March 26, 2012, 09:12:20 PM
If you are talking about "Pondicherry", forget it. That rumor was started by an edit on Brian Jacques' Wikipedia page. The edit was done by someone who also said the Easter Island statues came from the planet Galgamex. I've heard LordTBT say that many times. And anyway, the Redwall Wiki hasn't got an article on this "new book". What is your source?
Pondicherry? never heard about it. I heard about THIS book from Bryan Davis at a writers convention (It's private information :P :-X)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Nightfire

BRYAN DAVIS?!?!?! YOU'VE MET BRIAN DAVIS?!?!?!?! I love his books so much!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dannflower Reguba

Yeah. I have 8 signed books too. It was totally sweet awesome and all those other words! Funny thing is is that before I went to the convention I'd never heard of him before!

Redwallfan7

Mango is one of my favorite fruits