News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

RP: Slaved Hares

Started by redwallgurl, February 08, 2012, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy Troodon

OOC: Where's Roxas, I wanna get back into the action with my characters.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

winifred

OOC: just PM eulaliaa  ;D
Also I'm gonna add to my character in the signup that her and redclaw have an old history.
BIC:"Oh so  it's you again SCUM" shouted brookstar, "We meet again."Then she sat down and glared at him out of hooded eyes.She turned to the hares around her, so what is all your names, mateys?
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

redwallgurl

BIC:
Moozy was happy for the extra food. She hoped that the guards didn't see the food being given. She whispered to Brooky, " My names Moozy. Thanks alot for the food. How long have you been on the ship? You didn't have to risk your life for us you know!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

winifred

BIC: Oh yes I did, and your welcome!The reason I had to help is because Redclaw is my mortal enemy and I could never let anyone like myself to be harmed by him, I would feel as if it was my fualt cause I had not killed him off earlyer.He killed my family. I was orphaned and brought up by the good 'ole hedgehogs. My fates are bound to Redclaw.But I wanted to join your patrol and was going to till it was to late.But I've joined yee now mateys. :D Have any plans? If not we better get thinken and fast, I know redclaw like the back o' me paw he'll be planning something quick!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

redwallgurl

Moozy was happy for the new friend who still had some spirit. "Well we have been trying to plan. But mainly we have been fighting." She looks over to Frista.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

winifred

BIC:brooky smiled We'll get out of here, somehow!Suddenly she really brightened up, do any of you have a leaf on you?Oops were on a ship, wish we had a leaf, then I could call my friends.At least I can swim and if I have to I can swim us out o' here, and I just remembered I have my liddle dagger I always keep on me.Oh and I slipped on the ship by sneaking past the gaurds when there were asleep.I sortof got a plan goin here.We'll wait untill midnight tomorrow night then I'll use my trusty liddle dagger here and slip out from some air ;DI'll unlock all the oarslaves then meet you guys over by the side of the ship.We'll make run-I mean a swim for it.While you guys are swimming I'll be punchen holes in the sides of the boat.The best part we're close to shore and even if the vermin swim to shore, that means I can still pay redclaw and the scum back in full!Mateys do you all know how to swim?
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

eualaia

OOC: ok guys i'm gonna be postin again i was at grandparent's house
BIC: roxas walked through the woodlands then paused hearing something. "whats that?"
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Troy Troodon

Damian sprang from behind and jumped on him. He mistook him for vermain but then come to his senses once he's pinned him.

eualaia

roxas picks damian up with one paw. "nice ambush."

Troy Troodon

"Sorry... I mean thanks.!" Damian replied. Just then Bullwing spotted them both and lands to meet up with Roxas himself.

eualaia

roxas looks at bullwing. "hello again, friend"

Troy Troodon

"Roxas, Thank goodness your alright. where have you been, there are many who could use your aid." Bullwing replies.

eualaia

"i managed to get us a little warrior." says roxas.

Troy Troodon

"Yes, I know who'm your talking about for we met before."

RatBane

A Fox sits leaning on the rail of the ship quietly with his hood up and holding his cup and drinks slowly looking at the shore.

He keeps ears fixed  listing for any type of danger or problems.

"I am not fond of the sea but work is work."
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.