News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Tully smiled challenging to Ashe.
" I've heard that warriors can't sing. Is this true?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

For the first time in years, Ashe's eyes finally twinkled again with their lively blue pools, "Oh depends on the warrior," said the squirrel rubbing his chin, "Some can't, some can... And some just don't," He finished teasingly.
"I supose I owe all the Redwallers present SOMETHING for this nice hospitality."
He stood up slowly, cleared his throat and announced, "This song is called many things, among which are In Dark of Night and A Wanderers' Tale
After the announcement, Ashe the black squirrel sang with an unused, yet very sweet Tenor that had not rung for many a season:

We wander here and there
Searching hill and dale
Looking for a place that's fair
Drifting with out fail

As the shades of twilight
Fade from that beautiful hue  (Chorus)
Evening will turn to night
With its deep dark blue

In Dark of Night we often hide
feeling quite misplaced
Trying to find one with whom I can confide
Constantly searching for that place

With its deep dark blue

So! Where shall we go
the word welcome is unreal to me
we try very hard just so...
Others will finally seeee

With its deep dark blue

See that we are normal beasts
We're not that different at all
Everyone has apparently ceast
To believe that we exist at'all

We will hide in this night
Wishing our home would be found true

OOC: The references to WE is the fact that there are many wanderers.
Our current location is cavern hole so most of the creatures in Redwall were present.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Tully gazed out into the distance as the last rang out across the hall. She could imagine herself there.
Before she broke into applause she was heard calling, "I guess I was wrong warriors do sing!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

:-[ Ashe was a little embarresed with the applause and sat down, "Least I could do for all of you." He remarked.

Mossfur
Mossfur had drank in the song with pleasure, "It's hard to coax most singers here at Redwall to sing something. Strange though, your song was both exilerating and sad at the same time." Mossfur looked at Ashe with curiosity.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria paced anxiously, where was her captain? Axel BloodClaw?
"Deadear get over here!" Obediently the Wildcat came, waggling his one good ear.
"Yes, Wisteria?"
"Deadear, I need you to find Axel BloodClaw, and tell him I'm ready to bring the mice captives to Redwall!"
Nodding, Deadear slunk away to find the captain.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

eualaia

meanwhile axel was sleeping in a tree.

"zzzzz"
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: For all of you who singed up and don't know where to come in, GET IN HERE! Lol. Sorry, but really you can jump in anywhere. Like, NOW.  ;)

Wisteria had the 'fortune'  to find Axel first. Silently, she let an arrow fly and pierce Axel's ear.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Well that's not nice! lol.BIC:
Ashe and Mossfur exchanged glances, they were both feeling suddenly uneasy.
"Somethings wrong." Said Mossfur to Ashe, "I know the feelin'." Replied Ashe.

They both stood, and excused themselves.

eualaia

axel fell out of the tree.

"WHAT THE?!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria was at Axel's throat in an instant. "I should kill you now, Axel! I've been waiting to bring the captives to Redwall, but you wouldn't know that because you were sleeping! NOBEAST SLEEPS UNTIL I SAY SO!" Wisteria snarled loudly. Deadear stepped back and waited for further orders.
"Now, what do you have to say for yourself, Commander? I should strip you of your rank, you know." Wisteria said quietly, and her voice was filled with the promise of pain if Axel could not come up with a good (and believable) excuse.

eualaia

OOC: you clearly dont know how dangerous i am
BIC: axel moved lightning fast and jumped out of the way.

"was bored an you kindove owe, me i saved your life from the squirrel with the bow and arrows"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria hissed. "I like you spirit, Axel. But you should have been sleeping closer to camp! Anyway, we're taking the slaves to Redwall. Now."

eualaia

axel stuck his sword in the ground.

"well now its the waiting game"

Dannflower Reguba

Mossfur and Ashe were on the battlements (after dismissing the guards) and were hiding below the red blocks

M"This isn't a good situation, you know what they'll do once they get a hold of our attention.""
A"I know all right. They'll ask for the Abbey in return for the lives of those prisoners.... What do we do?"

OOC: HELP!!!!!

eualaia