News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Don't go gettin' to happy... Redwall can't fall, it's as simple as that!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: That is were your brain comes in! Mwoo hahaha!

BIC: "If I do not get a reply, then one creature will die. I have a family of mice in the sacks, arranged randomly. I could stab the mother, the father, either one of the sisters, the brother, oh! What's this? An otter! I almost forgot the otter. Well now, that would be such a shame!" Wisteria laughed darkly, then stepped back into the horde.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

A "Mossfur (they are whispering and you CAN'T hear) I'm gonna try a bluff, you go and round up your most capable creatures, oh and bring me some rags, twine and a small bucket."
M Mossfur looked at Ashe inquisitively, "What are you fixin' to do mate?"

A "Somethin' I'm probably gonna regret for the rest of my life! Now go."
Ashe stood slowly... The creatures below couldn't see him! This would make things easier, "Ahoy cat! What do you want!?

OOC: any body got any bright ideas? I'm gonna stall and have my own bright idea but I need some others too!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria rolled her eyes. "What do you think, squirrel? I didn't think you Redwall creatures were that stupid, but apparently I was wrong... So, shall I stick one of my captives?" The Wildcat drew a wicked looking curved, jagged knife from beneath her royal purple cloak.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Mossfur had given Ashe the essentials for his plan in silence without being noticed... Ashe had told him the wild scheme

A
"Well cat, the problem here is that I'm not an Abbey beast, so I can't do anything in their sted, and I don't exactly trust you with an unguarded wall!"

M
Mossfur lead the small group of (16) squirrels silently throughthe tree tops, they approached the talk area and waited....

OOC: You can't see them.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Twirling the knife with almost a sad expression, Wisteria said, "Then I guess somebeast will die..." Then the Wildcat whipped around, about to plunge the knife into one of the sacks

Dannflower Reguba

"Hey! I wouldn't do that if I were you!" *sheer whistle* *brings up bow with flaming arrow on it*

M
The champoin of redwall dropped between Wisteria and the prisoner she was about to stab *parries* "Your going to have to try hareder than that! Throw it now!"

*Squirrel brigade throws strange content on ground between vermin army and prisoners*   *Ashe fires flaming arrow*

Floom!
The substance bursts into flame while the rest of the squirrels drop out of the trees.

M
"I'll give you one chance to get out of here alive cat!"

OOC: Don't forget that it's you, Axel, and two guards there, your facing 10 arrow wielding squirrels, as well as stave and sword wielding squirrels (8)

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria screeched wildly as a fire arrow grazed the left side of her face. She ran through the screaming and wailing horde, one sack in her hand which contained on of the sister mice.
"Help me! Heeeeelp me, please!" The mouse called out, as the Wildcat bounded into the woods.

Holker PoisonClaw found himself up a burning tree. "Get back, get back flames!" He bellowed, fear overtaking him quickly. Suddenly the tree snapped, and Holker was thrown into the flames, burning to death...

Dannflower Reguba

The contingent of squirrels quickly gathered up the remaining prisoners, wondering what to do about the fire when Ashe called, "Don't worry about the fire mates, it'll only last for so long, hurry back!"

eualaia2

axel took a fallen spear and threw it at the ambush leader then ninja'd away through the woods.

"well the whole talking thing was a fail" mutters axel while escaping.

Dannflower Reguba

Mossfur saw the throw and dodged easily, "You'll have to try harder next time vermin!" He nearly spat out that last word.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Juneberry had never been so scared in her life! Wisteria dropped the sack and quickly drunk some of the cool water that ran through the small river she happened to come across. Juneberry just got moss soaked in water, and some  leaves... The mousemaid hoped help would come soon.

eualaia2

axel wandered aimlessly about in mossflower woods...

"grumble"

Wisteria Wild Cat

June heard Axel and thought he could be a kindbest, and she called out. "Help! Somebeast please help- Yowch!" Wisteria had kicked the sack with her footpaw. "Shut up you stupid mouse, you're still part of my plan!" She whispered cruelly.

eualaia2

axel heard the noise and went in that direction.