News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Mossfur slowly, with the help of his assistants, raised Juneberry into the midsection of an Alder tree, "This maid may know plans that this Holker has." he confided to his companions. He opened a small canteen of water and dumped a slight trickled on the unconcious mouse maid, hand ready to cover her mouth if she should scream.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Juneberry came-to spluttering and floundering as is she were drowning. "Ah! Wha-? Where are the vermin?!" The mouse was shaking with fright and looked ready to faint again.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

"Whoah! Calm down little miss," Mossfur said quickly and soothingly, "You're with friends, we need to know some things though, and we need to know fast. Do you think you can help us?"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

"What do you need to know?" June asked, calming down.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Mossfur blew a sigh of relief, she had calmed down, "We need to know if you over heard any plans, saw any vermin sneaking off, how was Holker feeling about his daughter? Tell us anything you think would be important." The champion of Redwall replied earnestly.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Well..... Holker seems very sincere about his daughter. It looks like he really wants her better. I did overhear a few vermin talking, but then Holker crushed the head of one." Juneberry shuddered. "What do you plan to do?"

Dannflower Reguba

Mossfur digested the intel slowly, then replied, "I as well as some assorted companions, are going to be around the camp makeing sure the vermin don't try anything funny."

Wisteria Wild Cat

June nodded. "Is Redwall close to here? I want to see my family again... And I'm hungry."

Dannflower Reguba

Mossfur nodded to Fummre (one of the other squirrels), "She will take you to Redwall," He said plainly.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Oh, thank you!" June gasped, running over to Fummre.
______
Meanwhile, Holker was getting agitated. Wisteria would not hold out much more. And there was no sign of the Redwallers. The Wildcat chief hoped, for the Redwallers sake, that they showed up soon.

redwallgurl

Tully was keeping watch as they were getting the maid. She cold see that they had it under control. She could see he tension gathering at the vermin camp. Calling over to the ohers in a tense whisper she said,"C'mon friends we best hurry for Redwalls sake!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe was going to be watching the main group of Redwallers (they left right?) with Tully, Truden (male), Quint (male), and Flait (female), all were great archers, "Quint, can you get around to the left side of Holker? I've got the back, Tully, you and Truden have dead center, Flait?"
Flait: "Yeah, I know, right side."
Ashe: "Good, we have to split now, good luck mates!" and with that the black furred squirrel was off.

OOC: Whoever has the healers please hurry and get there!

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I'll do that, also!  ;D

Sister Alkejer ran into the vermin camp, which was now empty except for Holker and Wisteria.
"This is the injured one, I see." The mouse Sister said quietly, upon reaching the stretcher containing Holker's daughter.
The Wildcat Chief's eyes were full of worry as he replied. "Aye, please help her! She means everything to me!"
Sister Alkejer saw what he said was true, and quickly began working on Wisteria.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe was behind Holker, and quite relieved that he was sincere... Hopefully the others in the squirrel squad were doing this well too.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Sister Alkejer stood back, nodding at her work. "She's asleep now, feelin' no pain. Her back and legs have been broken. I really don't think she'll ever walk again, I'm afraid to say, sir. But we have wonderful woodworkers who would be able to make her a wheelchair of some sort."
Holker smiled. "So she'll be OK? But, where will she go? I have vermin who I must take care of. Goin' ta teach 'em how ta farm, ye know. Wisteria can't make the journey, now."
Sister Alkejer smiled back. "I have an idea. Don't worry."