News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: sorry just was bored. I'll make him lay low.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Thank you....... He might fit in with the sequal though..... You'll have to ask Wisteria.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

eualaia

ooc: well?! when am i gonna get let in a ma bored naow
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

redwallgurl

Tully tried to stand up untangling herself from the Abbess. She peeked over the batttlements making sure everything is ok.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe offered his paw appologetically to Tully (and/or the Abbess) to help them up, "I'm sorry for the hasty action, but it was neccesary."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Taking the proffered paw she hauled herself up. Speaking warmly and wiht a smile she said,"No problem Ashe. You did the right thing even if I got a bit scratched. It was very heroic!"

Dannflower Reguba

The pink in Ashe's eyes quickly switched to pink in his cheeks... This was quite an embarrasing moment for him.... And he had no clue what to say.

(More like I had no clue what to say!)

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria rolled along, her eyes downcast. Everywhere she went, creatures avoided her. Holker was with Dunjo Woodspike, so he was no help. The Wildcat rolled over to the flower garden and gasped at the beauty of the petaled wonders. Carnations, daisies, roses, lavender and so many more flourished in the sun. Wisteria couldn't take her green eyes off of them!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

Tully went down the battlements to see if she could be of assistance anywhere. As she skipped down the stairs she went to Wisteria to see what she was up to.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: What is the Abbess doing? I need to tell her something (hint hint ;) [the hint was only for Redwallgurl])

redwallgurl

Ooc: shes free play and on the battlements with you still ;D

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe had a short whispered conversation with the Abbess. Who ,in turn, came away from the talk looking slightly shocked and dissapointed...

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria stiffened when she saw Tully coming towards her. The Wildcat pulled her cotton shawl tighter around her shoulders and watched an ant make a valiant trek across her footpaw. 
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

Tully took a deep breath trying to get her nerves under control as she walked boldly over and said in a friendly voice," Do you need anything at all?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria jumped, but quickly regained her nerves. "Who is the gardener? They do an absolutely lovely job."