News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Wisteria, how long until we can skip to dinner? That is when I make my move.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Hello? I'm in exsitence here!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: 1. Yes, I see you are. Can somebeast just answer him and get that over with? Please? I'll give you a cookie!
2. We can do that now.
3. Let me clear this up. ABBOT TURBUT IS AN OTTER AND A MALE. Okay. All done.
BIC:
Wisteria looked at Tully, those green eyes piercing, and rolled over to where her father was motioning to her.
"Wisteria! Are you hungry, daughter?" Holker asked, excitement gleaming in his eyes.
"Yes, in fact I'm famished! Are we eating now?" She asked, following Holker and ABBOT Turbut as they walked into Great Hall.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

BANG! BANG! BANG! Went the gates as a creature banged on the doors.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Oops, forgot about Mossfur! BIC:

Mossfur the Fletch walked up the wallstairs , and peering down at the creature he called out, "Who goes there? State your business here!" while keeping a wery eye out for trouble.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

At the door of Redwall was a fox with a black robe and armed with a sythe. He had a cart with supplies and sacks in it. But some of the sacks were wiggling around. "I am Zanthar Deathhound and I come bearing wares that the Redwallers might like...."

Dannflower Reguba

Immediately, Mossfur, champion of Redwall, had Martin's sword at the fox's neck, "If those wiggling sacks are what I think they are, then you have signed your death warrant fox!" The warriors tone was dangerously low, and the squirrel was burrowing into this Zanthar with his eyes.

OOC: I thought you said this wasn't going to mess up the plot!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: its not.

BIC: Well wa=hat do you think they are redwaller?!"

Dannflower Reguba

"Why don't you show me what they are? Or better yet..." With the skill of many seasons, the squirrel whirled the sword in a flshing arc, slicing open all the bags on the top of the pile, and had his sword back at the fox's neck.

AbbotAlf0805

Then some had rats come out and some had shrews and some had dead bodies. "You idiot!!" as the living creatures ran away. "I'm a bounty hunter and I thought you might want some creatures to put on trial for harming the abbey. Like this young mouse" as he pulled out the mouse that tried to kill the abbess. "he is asleep and will wake up later."

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Wisteria, can we please pretend this didn't happen and go to dinner? Please!?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: hey man he just wants to talk. a woodlander has to make a living. dude im making it realistic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Realistic!! (sorry for the shouting) but when was there ever bounty hunting in Redwall? And what are we supposed to pay you? And what would we do with the mouse?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC:well number one he wants money number two theres always a first time number three do what you want to him for atempting to kill your abbess!!!1

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: ABBOT! THERE IS NO ABBESS! Could you please be just a simple traveler? That would make everything so much easier and you can change it up in the next RP. Oh yeah, dinner is served!
BIC:
Wisteria picked at some herb bread. Where was the meat? Did all these creatures just eat plants? "How...Peculiar." She muttered, eating a slice of an apple.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!