Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: so when are you guys doing the next one?
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

As soon as it is morning and some events happen...

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: SO SO SO SO SORRY! Let's say night has fallen, and now the sun is just barely peeking over the horizon.
BIC:
Holker was deeply concerned. His daighter had been acting... weird. He watched from the dormitory window as Wisteria caressed a blue rose in her scarred paw, the flower reflected almost perfectly in her green eyes. She hadn't gone to bed, and had been in the garden all night.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

TUlly had woken up early to see Ashe leave. She wante dot say goodbye and had no more tears left.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe was trotting down the stairs at that moment, he stopped to say farewell to the friar and his helpers who, in the graciousness of Redwall hospitality, filled a haversack with the best of Redwall traveling vittles (love that word  ;D). The black squirrel turned to gaze on the great tapestry one more time. Then sadly left Cavern Hole and exited the Abbey building.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria called out to Ashe from the garden. "Hey, squirrel!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe turned, and with great effort was able to reply somewhat cordially, "Good day and bye. I may yet happen upon this abbey in the future."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Tully was already waiting at the gate fearing she would break into tears any moment.

Dannflower Reguba

There were only a few assorted Redwallers up at this time, Mossfur, Abbot Turbut, Skipper (if there is one) and a few who he had worked with during his short stay, "Good bye my friends, I hope to be around this area again sometime." the black squirrel nodded his head in a slight bow to his friends.

redwallgurl

Tully stepped out to Ashe asking in a choked voice,"Ashe wouldn't you like to live here instead of wandering? You are always welcome here! I couldn't imagine living without you."

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria bared her teeth in a smile/grimace. "That squirrel had a good idea! But... If I left, I would never survive." She whispered to herself.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashes' fur had crawled so bad that his skin had felt it the moment he noticed Tully stepping up.
,"Ashe wouldn't you like to live here instead of wandering? You are always welcome here! I couldn't imagine living without you."

His very body practically locked right up! His tail was flagstaffed,his eyes contracted, ears stood stifly out behind... ,"D..did she just... ASK him to stay!?!" he thought, heart pounding, head racing. The haversack fell from his nerveless grip. Turning stiffly to Tully he forced out exactly what he was thinking, "D... Did you just... Ask, me to stay," the squirrels' head was whirling at speeds he couldn't comprehend.

redwallgurl

"yes," Tully said her face hopeful tears running unashamedly down her face.

AbbotAlf0805

Hehe..." laughed Zanthar sitting at the bottom of the walls sharpening his sythe.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.