News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

ABBOT Turbut stood up slowly. After waiting patiently for the diners attention he informed the assembly of the matters at hand, "Redwallers, Woodlanders, friends all. Hear me now as Abbot of Redwall," The otter paused to clear his throat, "I ask you for something that may take some work, I want you to accept our guest, it is not our or her choice that she must stay hear. As Abbot of Redwall I would like to be the first to say, Welcome to our Abbey Wisteria."...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria felt her cheeks get hot as many, many pairs of eyes started at her. "I-Thank you, Abbot. I only have one concern. I have seen a huge fish in the pond, and it may pose a threat to little ones. It seems very aggressive."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC, ok fine he is here for shelter. but he still is a bounty hunter.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

The Abbot smiled, "The fish hear often appear to be aggressive, but we rarely have incidents," The Abbots' smile faded as he went on to his other announcement, "Ashe Blackflight has stated to me that he plans on leaving at dawn tommorow. As he said "The trouble at this Abbey is over, and I feel it best to move on." I have already tried to persuade him to stay longer but he said he was already decided. He promised me he would drop in some time in the future."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar sat at a table by himself listening to the abbot speak.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Wisteria is still considering letting you use Zanthar Abbotalf.

(modified)

Oh my gosh what?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok im done

redwallgurl

Tully was dumbfounded by this statement. She had lost her appetite. Running to the domitries she stayed there for the rest of the night crying her borken heart out.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe was already in the infirmary (were he had stayed during his visit) and was finishing packing up when he heard something in the dormitory. He placed his ear against the (wall/floor) and heard his friend. He stood up slowly and sadly, shook his head regretfully, and went to his temporary bed to sleep till an hour before dawn...

redwallgurl

Tully coudn't sleep all night thinking of her dilema. She thought up a solution...
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

That night Zanthar was wondering aroun the abbey all night.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Wisteria hasn't aacepted him yet! You should know that full well.

AbbotAlf0805

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I.... I don't remember what I said about Zanthar, but could you wait to bring him in until the next RP? This one will be done soon. No hard feelings, right?  ;)
BIC:
Wisteria wheeled away from the food and festivities. She was tired and lonely. She found herself at the garden, where she found joy. Blue roses, very pretty, she thought. "Wait, blue roses? Odd." She whispered in the oncoming twilight. She went on, naming every kind of flower there was.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Oh I don't care. He can be in the next one.