Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Rubbadub

granted, they enjoy it for 5 seconds, then realise irs bad and throw it out :'( ;D
i wish i could have a treehouse

Jarky Thistlebrush

Granted. The treehouse melts under your footpaws into a black liquid that you realise has been your worst nightmare all along.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Corporal Rubbadub

Jarky Thistlebrush

I wish... to finish writing a book for once.
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Booklover

Granted, but the book itself ended on a cliffhanger and the sequel was never written.

I wish I had a pet.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Granted: A single worm.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Why oh why do I always forget? I wish to REMEMBER EVERY TIME.

Kade Rivok

Granted, but you start forgetting everything else instead.

I wish I had a fwiend  :'(
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

*Sniff-sniff.*

Granted, but they act so weird that they scare everyone else away, making them your only friend.

I wish to be better.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

You are better! But you have no self-esteem!.....

I with I was an elf...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

You are. This kind:
Spoiler
[close]
I wish to get laser tag!

WorshipTiria

Granted! Your opponent is the death star!

I wish for this wish to not be granted.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Jarky Thistlebrush

Granted. Everyone gangs up on you and throws you into pit full of lava for wishing a paradoxical wish.
I wish that my sister would write our story with me more often...

WorshipTiria

Granted. Your sister steals the story and finishes it on her own.

I wish to have endless blackberry flavored ice-cream.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE