News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Kitsune

734: Open up all of the ice bags and throw ice around while singing "Let It Go". :D

The Skarzs

735: Spit on the doors of the frozen foods and clean them (Spit 'n shine)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

735:  Sig Katyusha. Very loudly. In Russian.

Ferrousferret

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 11, 2014, 12:40:55 AM
728: Gather a bunch of homeless people and have them go around just looking at the food.

736: Or, alternatively, gather a bunch of homeless people, tell them you'll buy them anything they want... then, sort of, just wander off.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

737. Drav zmoiley facez in ze frozen-food doorz. (Ze fog)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

738: Run around with fake retractable knives and pretend to stab people  :-X

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

739: Run around with not-so-fake not-so-retractable knives and not-so-pretend to stab people.

Dag Downyfur

740: Act out an entire Redwall-style battle, with foam swords from the toys section.

(All of these...or at least most..would make a great video for YouTube. Imagine getting a group of friends together, going to a Walmart, and recording yourselves doing these things until getting kicked out.)
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Amarith Waterspring

741: sing the star spangled banner while waving flags in everyones face.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Dag Downyfur

742: fall asleep on one of the display beds. (The ones that they put out to show what certain quilts and stuff look like on a bed.) When someone tries to wake you up, act like you're having a nightmare or just a really intense dream and scream: "THE WEASEL ARMY IS COMING! THE WEASEL ARMY SHOWS NO MERCY!  WE MUST TAKE COVER, BEFORE THEY OVERTAKE OUR SQUIRREL OUTPOST!"
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Dannflower Reguba

Pfff. weasels couldn't take squirrels.  :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

So true!  ;D Squiddels rule (Spelling intentional)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dag Downyfur

(Then you can swap the weasels and squirrels XD so that it's the merciless squirrel army.)

Wylder Treejumper

743: Goosestep around the store drawing swastikas on everything and yelling, "Hail Hitler!"

744: Have a sudden personality change and start burning everything you drew a swastika on yelling "Blasted Nazis!"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

#745. Start bribing all of the cashiers to quit.

#746. Run around yelling "BOMB!!!!!"
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.