News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Blaggut

#762: Stand at an empty checkout booth and auction off products.
#763: Stand in front of a product's shelf and start giving a sales pitch to anyone who passes.
#764: Tell people your from the Kill Babies United charity and ask for money at the door.
#765: Pretend to be a staff/cop and tell people they can't buy X item and try to take it from them if they don't comply
#766: Ask people to sword fight/larp/boffer/nerf against you :P
#767: Force them to read a Redwall Book (you'll be doing a good deed!)
~Just a soft space boi~

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion

#768: Free several tenants of a criminally insane asylum, who are mainly psychopaths, and give them knives and send them rampaging through Wal-Mart.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Um Oracle The Earl is beginning to influence you'r thinking.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

No he's not! I don't know why you would think such a thing. Oops...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Earl... *Crosses arms, taps foot and raises eyebrow reproachfully* I know it is you. What did you do with Oracle?

Delthion

YOU'LL NEVER FIND HIM!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Anyone that dares to search
Should start at a wizened birch.
Follow the greatest cheer to behold
In the place where the tales are told,
Where is the drink brewed and hid?
Search beyond the far shore.
And where are the falling cores?

This is where he's stowed.

Basically just guess at where he is from the riddle.

Faiyloe

I have a better idea. *Zombie pinata runs over* GO find Oracle! *Zombie Pinata runs over to The Earl and crawls all over him sniffing him* *it gets the sent* *Jumps off and runs after the sent* There that should do it. All I have to do is wait.

Delthion

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! I shall never give the Oracle up until you solve the riddle!!!

Faiyloe

Delthion

No, no. THat is him waiting in a room in any location waiting to be found! Solve the riddle and I regain my sanity except in the Insane asylum. >:D >:D >:D >:D

Faiyloe

OH! Just wait here. I will be right back.

Jukka the Sling

#769: Send a zombie piñata on a rampage through the store.
#770: Start welding the shelves together.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

SilentSam

#771: Eat a plastic item.
#772: Lick an employee
#773: Crush an item that you didn't pay for.
#774: Bring a cow into Walmart.
#775: Dump water onto an employee.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum