News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Izeroth

#747: Start yelling about how much you love Target, and about how Target is better.

Cornflower MM

#748: Start randomly dancing, and grabbing people and forcing them to dance with you.

#749: Open all the candy and cereal, and throw it EVERYWHERE.

#750: Grab a phone, hodl it upside down, and start singing obnoxious songs really out of tune. And at the top of your lungs.

Delthion

#751. Shatter all of the glass in the store and say "Ooh, shiny!"

#752. Start eating everyone's hair.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

#753: Crawl along the floor and trying to eat people's toes shouting "I'll eat you all, humans!"
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Wylder Treejumper

754: Call the Department of Homeland Defense and report terrorist activity in Walmart
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

#755. Call a local kamikaze and tell it to crash into Walmart.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

CaptainRocktree

#756 Gather up a lot of people and dress like the Walmart staff and walk around and tell people what to do!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

#758: Turn all of the speakers in the electronics section as high as possible, making sure to play the most obnoxious music possible.

The Skarzs

#759: Try to fold the screen of all the non-foldable laptops.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Non... foldable.. laptops? What? Those exist? That seems dumb...

Cornflower MM

Does seem strange, doesn't it? Doesn't that, like, defeat the purpose?

The Skarzs

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 17, 2014, 11:42:05 PM
Non... foldable.. laptops? What? Those exist? That seems dumb...
Sorry; I meant the ones that you can fold the keyboard back and make it a tablet. :P

#760: Coat yourself in butter and slide along the floor yelling "Slip and slide!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Ah. Tablet laptops. Don't get why people like them. It's slightly more portable with a smaller screen, a detachable keyboard, and an inferior OS.

The Mask

I know right?

#761 Turn into a titan and eat everyone.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock