News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Castaway

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 09:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Kindle

she walked up to the group after retrieving the dropped vittles.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I thought she was dead? You said Ferien was the only one who survived.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: she is part of the crew, a fighter.

Dannflower Reguba

An albino squirrel was floating on a piece of wrecked ship (hull) and towards the island, she had been unconcious for a long time and would need help. Bobbing on a wave, the woodwork she lay on came closer to the island.

OOC: She is really close
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: this is going to be funny lol

BIC:

Kindle

she see's the piece of hull and swims out to it. she helps bring the floating creature back to the island. "hey, are you ok?" she asks

AbbotAlf0805

On the other side of the island a small sloop, Mordalfus, was being torn apart from the waves. The small vessel was painted red and the flag was a red one with a shield that had the letter M on it. The captain of the ship, Martin III, was leading a Redwaller exploration team out on the open seas.
"We be going down Martin!" yelled a mouse to Martin as he steered the ship.
"We are going to shore!" yelled Martin as the ship crashed.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: i told you not to make any ships come into the RP. so i am gonna take controle of this ship. once it lands you can either run away for be taken captive.

BIC:

the ship bounced off the waves. the wind blew it closer to the shore till it ran aground and washed ashore. the tide went out and the whole ship was on the sand. natives ran like mad animals as they shot the crew and took some captive.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin looked up from the wreckage and saw Redwallers being taken captive and killed. He fought some of the natives and ran down the beach trying to get away from them.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

one mouse or the entire crew. the natives left Martin to run as they brought the captured back to their village for supper.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin was running down the beach when he saw other castaways. He ran to them to find help.

Griffen

OOC: the other ship is far out into the water deep under, it can not be seen. (fix your post)

AbbotAlf0805

"Help!" yelled Martin running to them.

Griffen

keen

he just kept running threw the wood, four natives jumped out and he just ripped them to shreds. after a few hours he found a village, he ran into the middle of the village and started to yell. none of the natives were attacking him. he suspected it was a more friendly village than not so.

OOC: hey Wonwill this is a perfect time for your character (who still needs a name) to come into the RP. just try to calm Keen down, thanks :)

AbbotAlf0805

Martin ran up to them and saw Kindle. He whipped out his sword and said, "You!"

Griffen

OOC: Kindle isn't near where your coming to.