Castaway

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 09:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Kindle

"no, no, no.. how did you get here?" she said

AbbotAlf0805

Oh I was sailing on a vessel called, Mordalfus, when we crashed and fought the natives.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"Oh, those savages, well lemme tell you, not all of us are savages you bounder, wot!" An old female hare seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

AbbotAlf0805

What they?!" said martin turning around.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"Lissen here, I suppose I should take you in and feed you, but I want to hear an apology first, wot wot!"

AbbotAlf0805

Ok I'm sorry but who are you?"

W0NWILL

"The name's Almel!"

Griffen

OOC: hey Wonwill your character is only around Keen. Abbotalf0805 you havn't seen the the hare yet, your still on the beach with Kindle.

BIC:

Keen looked at the hare, he has great respect for any hare after a certain hare named Eveth saved his life a few years back. "hello." he said panting

AbbotAlf0805

So Kindle how did you get here?"

psybox

i realize that i am not part of this RP, but Eveth saved kindle, not keen

W0NWILL

Y'want some vittles? I'm the best cook in the village if I do say so meself!"

Griffen

Kindle

"my ship hit an underground reef, it sank and we had to swim for a day to get on land. we've been trying to make camp to keep safe from the natives."

Keen

"yes i would, thank you." he said while smiling. the villagers watched him, he was the biggest animal they had ever seen.

OOC: yes i know that psybox but the other RP isn't finished, you never know. ;) oh and would you like to join the RP? you can be on the ship and have been taken hostage.

psybox

OOC: sure, and what?

W0NWILL

"C'mon then, do y'want some of me flatcakes wi' honey and raspberries? Or how 'bout some steamin' soup wi' chopped carrots an' taters in it? Course there's much more than just carrots an' taters."

AbbotAlf0805

Ok.." said Martin, "I wont let those natives touch you."