News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Castaway

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 09:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Keen

"i would be most grateful." he smiled while following her.

OOC: just make a profile

BIC:

Kindle

"i am a decorated fighter of Redwall, i need no ones protection." she said, Kindle took offence to that.

AbbotAlf0805

You have been to Redwall?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Kindle

"not for a long time, i have been at sea for most of my serving time."

AbbotAlf0805

Hm.. Well Redwall was rebuilt after they made St. Ninians into a different abbey..." said Martin watching her.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Kindle

he face went white, she was scared for he family back at the Abbey. "what happen? who all made it out alive?" she asked

psybox

OOC: remind me how i enter?

AbbotAlf0805

Most of the creatures there. Then when we were building St. Ninians into an abbey we had some spy trouble." said Martin.

Griffen

OOC: you have just been kidnapped by the natives and your in a big while waiting to be eaten later that day. also your with Ferien (one of my character, read about him in the OOC)

BIC:

"take me to your ship, we might be able to escape once and for all."

AbbotAlf0805

My ship! It's in nonexistence."

Griffen

OOC: it still floats, its just on the shore waiting for a tide to come and bring it back to the water.

AbbotAlf0805

"Well we can try.." said Martin.

W0NWILL

OOC: Could we go back to Almel's village?

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Hey guys... Lets say NO ONE can recognize the squirrel (I'm gong to switch up the profile a bit) her fur is dyed red (like a normal red squirrel), her tunic is black instead of grey and doesn't look quite the same as last. BIC:

The squirrel gasped and spluttered all over the sandy beach, trying desperately to regain her breathing.

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Martin ran up to her, "are you ok?"