Castaway

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 09:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Kindle

"i guess you don't like him then." she guessed.

AbbotAlf0805

I had a huge fight with that rat and I would have killed him if it werent for a blasted mouse spy."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Kindle

she grabbed a piece of wood form the pile of rubbish. she found a small dagger and started to sharpen sticks and place them into the ground. "we need to make a fort, something small for temporarily protection from the shooting darts in case the natives come back.

AbbotAlf0805

Alright." said Martin helping her. "Now that I think about it I wonder who that spy was..."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Kindle

together the two of them built a small hut and spears preventing anyone from getting close unless they came from the water. "hey! Pleef! get over here with you shrew!" she yelled getting his attention

psybox

"hello, what sort of hole is this? natural or or built?  While i'm at it, who are you, and why isn't there an exit to your house?  Is this your house or am i imagining it?" Eveth said, refusing to stop asking questions.

Griffen

Ferien

the twelve season old Tasmanian devil looked at the hare. crazy went threw his mind. "this is a holding hole till the natives want to eat us." Ferien replied noticing that this was really bad.

psybox

"thats not very nice of..." Eveth trailed off, then proceeded to yell "EAT US!?" his voice returning to a reasonable volume, he ended his monologue with "as i was saying before that... outburst, that's not very nice of them."

Griffen

Ferien

"don't worry, Keen will be coming soon. my daddy said he will protect me." the devil smiled.

Dannflower Reguba

Pleef waved acknowledgement to the pair, she grabbed the shrew by the scruff of his neck and hefted him just above the ground and brought Gendar over to the walls, "Finally, something to hide behind," the cheetah was weary, trying to always keep tabs on the shrew lest somebeast slay him.

Squirrel
The squirrel skrewwed up her face in agony, "ooooo! Methinks a spar point has breached my fur!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Kindle

she heard the squirrel and checked for any injuries. besides drinking a lot of sea salt and some bruises nothing else had harmed her. Kindle greeted Pleef with smile and handed her the dagger she had found "you of better use with it than i am."

AbbotAlf0805

Whats the plan now?" asked Martin.

psybox

"My co-worker has a bit of a... quarrel with keen.  I really don't know why.  I thought he was nice enough... Only tried to drown one person during the time we where together." Eveth replied.
OOC: are you not accepting the use of co-worker in a redwall RP?

Dannflower Reguba

Pleef returned the dagger to Kindle, "I do not need this weapon as much as you will. I will find something eventually," The cheeaths warm smile was quite reassuring.

Squirrel
The strange beast was attempting to get on her shaking legs, but collapsed wearily to the ground with another jolt of pain...

OOC: I'm trying to figure out the injury....
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

So Kindle you said you lived at Redwall?"