News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Castaway

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 09:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Keen
on his way into the house Keen saw a badger "wow there's all sorts of creatures on this island.." he thought

Skyblade

Silverstorm looked at Keen warily.

OOC:Have to go, sorry!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

OOC: its fine, thats why i have three characters so every one can play at their own pace :D

AbbotAlf0805

Martin walked up to kindle and said, "Hey Kinldle would you like to come with me to get firewood?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: hahahaha thats funny!!! better way of saying that "hey kindle, would you to help me get some kindling?" haha and she has already left to get some food.

AbbotAlf0805

OOc: lol!

BIC: back at camp Martin was sitting around thinking out loud. "She is very pretty.." he said to himself.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

OOC: could we get back to Keen and Almel? Or introduce my other character?

Griffen

OOC: wonwill, when talking out of your character please say "OOC:". and we are always around your charactor. just because i post using Kindle or Ferien doesn't mean Keen and and your character arn't still talking at her house.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin was thinking when he heard kindle coming.

Griffen

Kindle

she had used a shirt (not hers) to hold the food in, she had enough to last through the night and next day.

Keen

he was now inside the hut, he took a look around. "so the other natives not attack here? do they just leave y'all alone?" he asked

AbbotAlf0805

Martin walked out into the woods for wood when he saw Kindle. He walked over to help her.

Griffen

Kindle

she smiled as he approached. "you have to be quite, if the natives come well have to make a break for it." she whispered.

AbbotAlf0805

I'll do that.. " he wispered back, "Do you need any help?"

W0NWILL

Almel shook her head, "Oh no, we have to fight them every now and then, whenever we beat them they get discouraged for a while, then attack again. We use slings and fishing tridents against the bounders, wot, wot. Y'see that badger over there? She's great help."
OOC: spoken to Keen

Griffen

OCC: only Keen, your character and the badger are in the village.

BIC:

Kindle

"no, i'll be fine. im heading back then i'll come back and help."

Keen

"she looks tuff." Keen smiled "this is great, thank you." he complemented while eating the food.