Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 09:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: what do you mean by co-worker?

BIC:

Ferien

"yep that sounds like him." he laughed, still looking at the hare

Kindle

"the only injury you have would be internal, like a fractured or broken bone." she told the squirrel. "yes i did, before it was destroyed." she responded to Martin.

AbbotAlf0805

Oh ok then." said Martin quickly turing around and sitting down.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: i was joking.  No, honestly, i misused it.  Sorry about retconing Keen. 

Griffen

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'd wondered about broken bones... BIC:

The squirrel tried standing again, this time she figured out what the problem was, "augh! I pulled a set of muscles." She gritted her teeth, they were large muscles.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Kindle

she thought hard, very hard.

"and these... these leaves will put anyone out, even Keen" one of the cooks laughed
"alright then i will get some" Kindle replied while picking the leaves.

"ahh i remember!" she said while reaching for the leaves she had picked. "these will put you asleep to ease the pain. is that ok?" she asked

OOC:

this means flash back

Dannflower Reguba

"Don't waste your leaves, save them for a more severe case. I just need some time." The squirrel was starting to get the fiery pain under control.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

You might want to. I think it's what's best for you." said Martin.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

The squirrel gave the mouse a look that spoke louder than her words every could "Seriously?", "It may very well be what's best for me, but it is not neccesarily what's best for the rest of thee."

OOC: The way she talks is still fairly the same, but she tries to cover it up... It can sound familiar but that's as far as it goes.

Griffen

OOC: ok

Kindle

she knew the squirrel was a fighter of some sort and was going through a lot of pain. "i'll be back, we need some vittles." she said while picking up the dagger.

AbbotAlf0805

Ill come with you." said Martin.

Skyblade

OOC:Am i accepted?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Griffen will post in the OOC:thread, he's usually on at least once a day.

AbbotAlf0805

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!