Castaway

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 09:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: where would he have learned to swim? it makes no sense for him to know how to swim.

BIC:

Keen

"then let him go or kill him!" Keen said "we have no use of him, and he's worth nothing to them and nothing to us either."

AbbotAlf0805

The shrew was still kicking around.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

The wildcat scrambled out of the water and ran towards the forest.

Griffen

Ferien

he woke up inside of a cage, looking around he saw a large pot boiling with water

Dannflower Reguba

Pleef was aghast, "You want me to kill a helpless creature?! He has information we NEED. Now just leave this to me." The cheetah dunked the shrew under the water for half a minute, and applied a full strangle the entire time, he pulled the sopping creature out of the water and released his hold.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Keen

"do what you want, but in the end.. he will die." Keen promised

OOC: he said that while the guy was underwater.

Dannflower Reguba

Pleef turned on Keen roaring, "Nobeast, cepting me, touches the shrew! I will kill him if the situation calls for it, but if any of you even LOOKS at him the wrong way, you'll have ME to deal with. Understand!?"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Keen

"no! you understand this, he is one of them, shooting the darts. the less the better and when he is of no use.." Keen grinned.

OOC: lol swiftstriker can run but can't take Keen in a fight.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC:
1. My character is larger than yours even if he is big
2. Pleef is a heavily seasoned warrior
3. Speed easily carries over into fighting
4. I have right on my side, and RIGHT makes MIGHT

Griffen

OOC: your character is smaller than normal wildcats and is way younger than Keen. Keen has more than ten years of fighting and training than the cheetah.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You seem to forget that I have the biggest advantage of all. I have a reason to fight for his life, my person actually has nerve, character, and a feeling of responsibility. something the rats lack. BIC:

The Cheetah's voice came dangerously level, "No one, and I repeat, No one touches the shrew." And with that, Pleef started to swim for shore.

Griffen

OOC: no need to fight anymore about this topic, because it would be a fair fight and tough for both characters. and Keen doesn't lack any of that.

Modified:

Keen

the group made it back to shore, Keen still looking at the Vermin. he had no survivors to look after, except for the little Ferien, so he didn't have to stay with the group. Keen got up and, with out anyone noticing snuck into the woods.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Sorry to throw a wrench in things, but I'm switching Pleefs' gender to female so as to fit a series of RP's better. (she's older too)( by 2)

AbbotAlf0805

Please me go!!!" yelled the shrew.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: thats fine :)

PS: i was going to throw this in later but the reason why Keen is really mean and mad right now is because almost all the people he was supposed to keep alive died drowning and the one that survived (Ferien) is kidnapped.