Castaway

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 09:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

The shrews all pulled out daggers and put down their javalins. Then the jumped into the water.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Pleef Swiftstriker roared out onto the beech like alightning bolt. He juggernaughted right through the shrews only recieving minor scratches and scrapes, and cannoned right into the wildcat, bringing the bully into the water with him.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: hey the natives dont like the water... its part of the hidden plot, thanks :)

AbbotAlf0805

The shrews got out of the water to help their leader from the creature. waving their daggers they jumped on Pleef.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm in the water goof ball. I brought the wildcat with me for a reason, and even if the shrews were in the water were I was, I'm like, 3 times their size, and would have batted down any attempts to get on me.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

the shrews ran off into the woods yelling. They all ran except for one named Gendar who pulled out a dagger in each hand and jumped on Pleef. He no doubt was the best of the shrews

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Prepare to die Abbot BIC:

Pleef regared the savage with a certain scorn, shows of Bravado by these savages wouldn't gain respect in his book. The Cheetah grabbed Gendarby both wrists and held the shrew high...

OOC: You are officially helpless... What were you planning on doing anyway? Did you seriously think a shrew could kill me?

AbbotAlf0805

"Put me down!!" yelled the shrew wildly kicking.

Griffen

OOC: wow, Abbotalf0805.. you should let him kill em' then you can make another guy :)

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: i dont care if he kills him

Griffen

Keen

"finish him!" Keen yelled at the cheetah. Keen was far enough out that the blow dart couldn't reach him... however the natives were still shooting at Swiftstriker.

Dannflower Reguba

"I have better idea," Pleef switched his hold suddenly to a throat lock, and started swimming out to his friends...

OOC: The daggers HAVE to be in the water by now.

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: No unconcious if you be willing.

Griffen

Keen

"kill the vermin!" Keen yelled, he paused... he was a rat. he laughed