Castaway

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 09:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: he can die

BIC: "What in the name of Hellgates is going on out there?!" said the cap'n looking through his spyglass. "Get us to the other side of the island. We will set up there." as the ship sailed around the island.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: there is no ships!!!!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC:Bad guy castaways. thats what they are
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: One the shrew is not by definition a vermin, 2 I'm leaving him alive for a reason.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok thats cool

BIC: I'll gut ye like a fish if ya dont put me down!!"

Griffen

OOC: ya i know by definition they arn't vermin but almost everyone who is on this island is a bad guy. and everyone on this island that is a native are scared to death about the ocean. its against who they are to go in it, or be on a ship thats in the water.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

OOC: the natives do not go in the water and have no ships. there are no bad guys castaways except for the two spies.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

OOC: sorry, now if you want to continue this talk lets go to the OOC forum please, thanks :)

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ahh forget it lets get back to the RP.

Dannflower Reguba

*Tightens hold on neck, hoping for strangulation* ," Your quite the fiesty one aint'cha? Wish you'd just fall asleep already." The cheetah had, by now, reached his friends in deeper water.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

"Oh let me go please! i'll do anything!"

Griffen

Keen

"your a stupid vermin now arnt'cha?" he laughed "as if you know how to swim"

OOC: because they dont go in the water they don't know how to swim.. drrr.

AbbotAlf0805

I can swim! I just dont like to!" said the shrew