Castaway

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 09:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

"Hum... Never saw this sort o' vittles before!" Bardol said pensively, picking a strange fruit from a strange tree. "Um! Munch! Excellent!"

Griffen

Kindle

"dont mind if I do" she smiled while picking the strange fruit.

Dannflor

Becoldsteel slumped on the deck from a full days work fixing fixing pulling and pulling.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Griffen

OOC: the deck of what? a sunken ship? bahahahaha

Redwaller

Bardol was gathering the fruits. "Gather some o' these mushrooms! And those plants with the red spot on them!"

Griffen

Kindle

she was happy wit the amount of fruits they were picking, she had always been a fighter but something about this.. being so calm made her smile

Redwaller

"I thinks we 'ave enough."

Griffen

Kindle

"alright, lets head back." she said while leading the way, while holding a lot of fruit.

AbbotAlf0805

Gendar heard voices so he grabbed his dagger and sling then headed for the beaches.   
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

He was finally at the beach. He looked back and din't see swifty the cheetah. the cooks and one of the fighters were just coming out of the woods as well.

"into the water! he yelled while running over to them. "get into the water, swim out as far as you can, now!"

Kindle

she saw the natives running out of the woods, shooting darts and chasing Keen and them. Kindle dropped her fruit and while grabbing the two cooks, made her way to the water. "swim for your life!" she yelled, Keen jumped in right behind them.

AbbotAlf0805

The natives were chasing them yelling warcries at them. They all turned out to be shrews.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: we need to wait for the two cooks to post before we continue with Kindle and Keen.

Redwaller

Treeflyer was in te water before all others, helping some who couldn't swim. Bardol jumped in the water with a huge splash and swam as quick as he could.

AbbotAlf0805

The shrews were throughing spears into the water trying to hit the castaways.

Redwaller

A huge wildcat arrived at the edge of the water, gesturing to the shrews with his axe to go in the water and kill them.