News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Castaway

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 09:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

OOC: OK, sorry. It's just a random wildcat.

Griffen

AbbotAlf0805

Hearing the noises of battle Gender ran from his little hut to the sound pulling out his dagger.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: abbotalf0805 i didn't say you could come in yet, i said just make your guy and wait till i confirm you. please stop posting till i confirm you, thanks :)

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

OOC: Abbot; Griffen his saying that there is no natives yet.

Griffen

OOC: yep thats right, but only for now.

PS: the only natives are NPCs

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: That's not going to make him want to have you Abbot, Wisteria, The sign up is in the new sign up thread area, it's in a sub board. BIC:

Pleef pulled up sharply to avoid a collision, and grabbed onto Treeflyer so he wouldn't fall, "Whoa! Steady on there! What's this about a wildcat? And you better get movin' agin 'cause we have vermin on our tails!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

The wildcat came bounding out of the bushes. "Roarrrr!"

Dannflower Reguba

The cheetah turned to the wildcat (go figure) and yelled, "Shoo mate! I'll get this blaggard! Make sure to tell the rest of the crew what happened!" Pleef swung his right claws in a swift slice at his opponents face...

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

The wildcat took the blow; roaring out he did a side stab at Pleef with his ax.
Treeflyer ran as quick as he could. "Help! Help! Pleef is being attacked!"

Griffen

Keen

The blowdarts were shooting past him, one hit his hind leg... it did nothing to the huge rat.
"help!" yelled some one off to the left. Keen jumped over a large bush and found wild cat fighting the cheetah.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Is Keen a rat? BIC:

He was called "Swiftstiker" for a reason, the cheetah sidestepped the axe attack with a slight snag on his thigh, and lunged forward. Canoning into the wildcat, attempting to get his teeth around the things neck

Redwaller

The wildcat gave a gurgled cry; he had fell on a sharp branche, wich went right through his heart.

Griffen

OOC: yes he is a really big rat, huge!!

BIC:
Keen

seeing that the wildcat was dead and the vermin were closing in Keen ran up to the cheetah, helped him up and ran for the beach.

MODIFIED
OOC: almost forgot about her

kindle
"hey wait up for me, i'll come with you!" she yelled while catching up with the cooks. "lets go get us some grub." she smiled