News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Splinter

she pushed him teasingly, she laughed as she ran into the woods.

AbbotAlf0805

Hey wait Splinter can I talk to you later tonight?" asked Martin as she ran off.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Splinter

she paused then started to skip back to him," how about now? whats up?"

AbbotAlf0805

Well I just wanted to... Uh..  Maybe.... Well do you want to see this really cool place I found? It's a great place when you want to be alone."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Splinter

"well... Keen has already asked me to do something with him tonight... i'm sorry i can't right now." she said while walking back to camp

AbbotAlf0805

What the?! KEEN!" Martin was ticked off and went to his tent.

Griffen

Splinter

she walked back to her tent and started a fire because it would be getting dark soon.

Keen

tonight would be his first night with a tent, yay!

AbbotAlf0805

Martin was hiding behind Splinter's tent to find out what was going on.

Griffen

Splinter

being a spy she noticed that Martin was hiding and sneaking on her.

"woe is me! im fluttered by all of these amazing animals! well... there is Martin... but he is just a brat... he is to weird... always too..." she jumped out her tent and ran towards where Martin was hiding.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin had fallen asleep because he heard nothing and was bored. So he didn't hear that.

Griffen

Splinter

seeing that martin had fallen asleep she grabbed a bucket of water and poured it all over Martin soaking him wet.

AbbotAlf0805

I'm sorry I ate your nutmeg foremole!! Oh! What in the name of Hellgates?!"

Griffen

Splinter

"thats what i want to know!" she said while crossing her arms.

AbbotAlf0805

What? Why? Who am I?! Oh right... OH RIGHT!!!!" Martin looked at Splinter and said, "I uh! You see uh!"

Griffen

Splinter/Keen

she didn't care to listen anymore, she left and went to keen's tent. Keen saw her coming and got out of his tent and sat near the fire.

"howday?" he asked
"Martin was snooping on me, mind if i sit with you for a while and if Martin comes just tell him that its just me and you for a bit?"she responded
"you have to give him a chance, he likes you. im not sure if you like him because of who you are, but at least don't hurt him." he noted
"never thought i'd hear that from a rat." she replied "and what is this, are you developing a friendship with the mouse?"
"watch what you say you piece of dirt!" he snared "now if you shut up you may sit right there."