The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Thank the seasons that wasn't foremole...." said Martin walking back to his tent. He walked in and said, "Midnightfur? You here?" then a dormouse that was all back stepped in, "Yup Martin?" go see what Splinter and Keen are up to. I'm very suspicious..."
"Righto Martin!" said Midnightfur as he left. He snuck up on Keen and Splinter and got down to where he could hear them and was safe.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: how does Martin know that Splinter is at keen's tent?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: I said go look for them and spy not go to this tent and spy.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: because Splinter said she had plans with Keen tonight.

BIC:

Splinter

she just sat there didn't say a thing or else Keen would make her leave.

Keen

Keen was so glad that Kindle shut up, her fake nice voice got in his nerves. he drew out a piece of paper that had info on Kindle. he started to read.

OOC: the note is in a secrete language so no one at the camp can read it besides Keen or another rat.

AbbotAlf0805

Midnight fur got so bored he fell asleep and was snoring loudly.

OOC: pretty lame for a spy

Griffen

Keen

he heard someone in the bushes, " a spy!" he yelled knowing no one else would be in the bushes. he grabbed his staff and brought it down upon the bush.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

he heard the loud knock of the staff hitting a head. he jumped in and picked up the black mouse. (holding him off the ground by the tail) Keen brought the mouse to Martins tent. "MARTIN!" he yelled outside of his tent.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin was still half asleep. "uh....? What the.....? Who....?" he got up and said Midnightfur great what did ya find out?" he said not noticing keen and taking a drink from his mug of strawberry cordial.

psybox

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

OOC: still at Keen's tent trying to figure out what the note says

BIC:

Keen

"open arms! you said i would be counted as a friend here but you put a spy around my tent!" he yelled infuriated "im out of here!" he said while throwing the mouse to the ground not even caring if he hurt him.

AbbotAlf0805

PHH!!!! Martin spit out his drink and looked at Keen storm off. "Fine! Be that way! Rat!"

Griffen

Splinter

not being able to read the letter she ran to her tent and grabbed her bag. fast as possible she went bacl to Keen's tent waiting for him so they could leave.

AbbotAlf0805

Ugh! I wish I didn't have to do this. Grent!" then a vole came in. "Get the hound."
Then the vole was very scared and said, "yes sir"