The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: psybox on June 09, 2012, 03:42:35 AM
OOC: you still need abbot's permission to win.  and he still needs a second app for his second character.
Thing is he also needs my permission to win... Being a GM is NOT a dictatorship, not even he can make my character do things I don't want it to do!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

OOC: true, however the point still stands, neither of you can win without the permission of the other.

Redwaller

Shadow popped out of the trees next to Keen. "Interesting fight, ain't it?" He said in a nonchalant tone.

OOC: I'm calling him Shadow for now. And abbot Dinyfold is free play

AbbotAlf0805

Martin swung his sword at the squirrel and missed. The HUGE fox whipped out a sythe and began to spin it around like a ninja. "I'll take care of the squirrel..... Warrior..... You get the hare and mousemaid...."
Then Martin ran for Splinter and Eveth.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: So what happened when I attacked him earliear?!
Quote from: danflorreguba on June 09, 2012, 03:30:32 AM
"Hiiiieeeeeee! S'death in my wake!" A white blur came flying, lightning bolt style out of the branches of a oak tree, ice-like blade drawn, and made a powerful slash at the hybrid creature Martin was riding.... Right at it's large practically un-missable chest.

OOC: Rematch! Wolverine thingie versus slightly related descendant of Rakkety Tam!  ;D
BIC:

"Thee are nought but a great big oaf!" The white squirrel shouted in the things face before she scaled ontop of his head and swung down at the hybrids large cranium.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Go away..... Squirrel..... Leave me to my hunt.." said Zanthar twirling his sythe around like a helicopter.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: it got back up.

BIC: Zanthar threw his spinning sythe at the white thing and missed. Then the sythe came back like a boomerang.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: He got back up after I cut his brain in half! BIC:

This thing was quite strange, but not nearly fast enough to hit her. She had her sling out by now and shot a stone faster than you can blink right at the things' eye.

AbbotAlf0805

It hit the fox on the forehead as it said, "leave now...."

Griffen

OOC: andrew. is your character a good girl ora bad girl?

BIC:

Keen

the shadow was lucky his anger has already simmered down. " yes it is, three people on the same side fighting and trying to kill each other... thats why im not on thier side."

Splinter

she spat out the last bit of water and took a really good breath. "thanks"

AbbotAlf0805

Martin ran up to Splinter and threw off his helmet then said, "Are you ok Splinter?" as he kneeled down with Eveth.

Griffen

Splinter

"i was running after Keen, pleading for him to stay, i told him the spy was from you to see what i was going to do but he didn't believe me... why did you have to send a spy to watch me?" she asked

AbbotAlf0805

I sent him to watch Keen now c'mon let's get back to camp." said Martin. "Zanthar! Get back to camp!"
"Indeed.... Warrior..." said Zanthar running to Martin. Get on his back he is big enough for us all!"
"This will cost you... Warrior..."
Then Martin threw him some gold.
"This will do.... Warrior...."