News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Keen/Splinter

he grabbed his pack and threw the letter into it. Splinter was already there waiting for him. "you ready?" she asked. "you better keep up." he snared while putting out his fire with a bucket of water.

psybox

"wait! You haven't explained anything yet.  Now, answer my question.   Who are you?"  Eveth yelled while chasing after Splinter.

OOC: he was waiting at splinter's tent.  Didn't think i'd let you off the hook for Splinter's promise, did you?  Or am i too late?

Griffen

OOC: your not to late, just keep up with her and Keen ;) shouldn't be hard for a hare

BIC:

Keen

Keen let all of his anger out on himself, no one knew about his anger issues. he had killed because of them, hurt people close to him, thats why he tried not to get attached and to live a free life. Keen ran and ran not caring if he Kindle couldn't keep up him.

AbbotAlf0805

That night Martin was standing on top of one of the towers when a hooded fox came up to him. "You called for me.... Warrior..."
"Yes I did Zanthar. That rat Keen has kidnapped Splinter, a young and beautiful mousemaiden that is very dear to me."
"And......"
"Find him."
"Indeed then give me my payment."
Then Martin tossed him a bag of gold.
"This will do. He is only a rat and I don't charge much for them."
"Take me to him Zanthar Deathhound!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Splinter

the rat could run fast, faster than any rat she has ever seen or worked with. the hare was following them also.

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar Deathhound was a mystery. He is half fox, half wolverine.
"Get on my back.... Warrior...."
"uh ok" said Martin getting on his back with his sword ready. "WHOA!!" that fox was fast. Very fast.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: write an app for Zanthar, we don't know enough about him.

Griffen

OOC: yes please do that, thanks :)

and if the hare is following please post saying so, thanks :)

BIC:

Keen/Splinter

Keen reached a river, it was running way to fast to swim threw, but his anger gave him the strength he needed. Keen swam as hard as he could and made it, Splinter wasn't as lucky. "help!" she yelled trying not to drown from the water. "help!" she yelled again. Keen looked back at her, he could have helped her but instead he said this. "all that dirt is weighing you down!" then he left into the woods.

psybox

finally reaching the river, Eveth attempted to fish Splinter out of the river, saying along with it "that's what you get for eloping" in a joking tone of voice, turning more serious, and ending with "if i get you out, you owe me an explanation."

OOC: attempted in case you WANT her to drown.

Griffen

OOC: eloping is when you leave secretly to get married lol

BIC:

Splinter

she reached out and grabbed the hares paw, she didn't let go till she was back on land

Keen

he was standing on the bank of the river on other side watching the hare save Kindle. martin and a... fox where coming up, he couldn't wait to see this.

Dannflower Reguba

"Hiiiieeeeeee! S'death in my wake!" A white blur came flying, lightning bolt style out of the branches of a oak tree, ice-like blade drawn, and made a powerful slash at the hybrid creature Martin was riding.... Right at it's large practically un-missable chest.

OOC: Rematch! Wolverine thingie versus slightly related descendant of Rakkety Tam!  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: lol your gonna lose, its the fox thing and Martin vs just you.... best of luck :D

psybox

OOC: and two unarmed characters who tell lies for a living, don't forget them.  At least i don't think Splinter has a weapon...

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You highly underestimate my capabilities! I'm a seasoned northern warrior with a weapon worthy of facing up to Martins' legendary sword, I have surprise on my side and am much faster and agile than either of them!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

OOC: you still need abbot's permission to win.  and he still needs a second app for his second character.