The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Splinter

"well i was just introducing my self to the hare, and giving him some water." she said while looking behind Martin.

Keen

from five feet away he tossed another nut at Martins head. "you were looking for me Martin?"

AbbotAlf0805

Oh ya I was wondering where you were. Now I'm starving you guys want to go to lunch?" said Martin.
Then a mousemaid went up to Martin and said, "um.. Excuse me sir but why are you blushing?"
"What?!? I'm what!?!" said Martin very embarrassed.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Splinter

she looked at the hare. "you go with him." she faced Martin "i will be with you two in a moment" then lastly she looked at Keen. "i need to talk to you."

AbbotAlf0805

Um ok I'll save you guys a seat." said Martin walking to the mess hall.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

Griffen

OOC: yes because they have met before. but Eveth is kinda suspicious about Splinter because she was a fighter not a mousemaid last time they met.

BIC:

Keen/Splinter

"i need you to let me come with you when you go to the docks for your job." she said
"say please, please." he joked
"im not kidding i need to go as soon as you leave, i have to go there anyways and its not safe for a little mousemaid like me to journey alone." she pointed out.

Keen, making sure no one was around took out his staff and swung it at Splinter. she jumped over it and kicked Keen in the leg... hitting one of the nerves making Keen fall to the grown. He jumped up and grabbed his staff.   "a little mousemaid? i've been onto you... Kindle." he said quietly.  she gasped surprised. "you can come with me, but we both know you don't need my protection.. oh and your secret." he said looking back and forth "is safe with me."

AbbotAlf0805

Martin was in the mess hall waiting for the others. "What's taking them so long? " said said to himself.

Griffen

Keen/Kindle

the two of them got food and went to sit with martin. Splinter sat right next to Martin and Keen sat across the table, all the other creatures besides the hare, Martin and Splinter left the table as soon as he sat down... typical.

AbbotAlf0805

psybox

OOC: *sniffs* i smell blackmail.  

BIC: Eveth suddenly remembered meeting splinter before, but she was different.  No one can be both a mousemaid in one place and a dwarf fighter somewhere else.  finally he got the courage to ask "splinter, i need to talk with you.  privately."  he really hoped his accent wouldn't leak out

Griffen

Keen

"ya, but i think there warming up to me." he smiled knowing it wasn't true.

Splinter

seeing a piece of fruit on Martins plate that she didn't have, she stuck her fork threw it and placed it into her mouth. smiling she said "thanks". she looked at Eveth and replied "do you care if i finish my food?"

AbbotAlf0805

Ok I'll see you guys later." said Martin. "so keen you said you got a job on a ship?"

Griffen

Keen

"yes, i'll be a boatswain... they need someone big and strong to keep the passengers in check."

Splinter

she walked off with Eveth, wondering what he wanted to know.

AbbotAlf0805

Or you going to Agutrot? It's the biggest known port in the world."

Griffen

Keen

"i was given little details, i was supposed to be there when you found me... my map was lost so i dont know how to find my way so i'll stay here for know till i remember where it is."