News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

OOC: pretending to work.  nothing of note.
PS. he doesn't know the territory!

AbbotAlf0805

Martin left the mess hall looking for Keen. "Keen! Keen! Where are you!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Slinter

she gave up shortly and decided to wait till he came back. Splinter saw Eveth and went go and introduce herself.

Keen

he heard Martin yell, but he was still ways off... he decided to wait till martin got close to respond.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

"hello, splint-" he cut off mid-sentence, if word about this spread to martin... he really didn't want to think about that happening.

Dannflower Reguba

The white squirrel had heard Eveths' blunder, and noted the strange knowledge he seemed to posses.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Martin was still looking for Keen, "Keen! I know your here somewhere!"

Griffen

Keen

he saw Martin walking near the large bolder he was sitting on. picking up a nut he threw it at his head.

Splinter

"i guess Martin has already told you about me, he is crazy" she said while rolling her eyes. "yes, my name is Splinter, what is yours? and would you like some water?" she asked.

OOC: is he a bad guy or good guy? and if hes a bad guy im guessing you want them to know each other... im fine with that.

AbbotAlf0805

Oh ow! What the heck?" said Martin, "I'm going back to camp." he turned around to go talk to splinter. He walked into camp looking for her.

psybox

OOC: i don't know which side he is a member of, maybe he'll be grey.  I really haven't decided, but no matter what, they do not know each other.  unless...  is splinter a native?  if not, maybe they met each other when traveling or something.

AbbotAlf0805

Hey Eveth have you seen Splinter?" asked Martin.

psybox

OOC: Eveth and Splinter are having a conversation. 

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok

BIC: "Have you seen splinter foremole?"
"Oi I 'ave Marthen ze be toilkin to thoit hare."
"Thanks foremole." said Martin walking away.

Griffen

lol ok yes they have met before but you dont know she is a bad guy but y'all have went on a trip from a village to another village.

Keen

he jumped off the rock and went after Martin. "baby" he whispered

Splinter

she saw Martin coming up. "did you find keen?" she asked

AbbotAlf0805

No I didn't. So uh.. How are you doing?" said Martin blushing but he didn't know it.