News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

What the?!?" yelled Maximus falling out of his chair.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Kreastel jumped up. Taking action she grabbed martins sword and hurried up to the deck, yelling to Maximus,"come on!!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus got up and pulled out sword then headed for the deck.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Taking in th situation in a glance Kreastle yelled," we hit reefs! Everybeast on deck, where's the captain and the steers beast?!"

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa was already on the wheel trying to steer the ship out of the reefs and said, "So how are two love birds doing? Pretty well? Ok then!"

redwallgurl

Kreastles face turned bright red as she looked at the front of the ship pointing out the reefs,"one on your left!"

AbbotAlf0805

Aye aye missy! I see it!" said Barbossa steering his ship away.

redwallgurl

"is the ship leaking at all?" kresasastle asks worriedly.

AbbotAlf0805

Not at all miss she be alright!" yelled Barbossa as they entered clear waters. Maximus ran up to Kreastle and said, "You ok?"

redwallgurl

KReastel replied cooly,"YEah I'm fine," not really she thought. She hated water and her experince in the sea didnt' help her one bit.

AbbotAlf0805

Its really hard on your first time at sea." said Maximus putting his sword up and looking at her. Barbossa rolled his eyes and went to his cabin.

redwallgurl

OOC: lol

BIC:

Kreastle smiled at Maximus saying,"Its not too bad with you here on my side." She could see the port now and was ready to step onto dry land.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus put his arm around Kreastleand watched them go to shore. "Don't mind Barbossa Kreastle. He is just a little posesive of his little cousin." Said Max winking at her.

redwallgurl

Kreastle smiled and hung on to the railing looking out to sea. It was massive much bigger then the Abbey pond. She wondered what happened to her old home.

AbbotAlf0805

They reached the shore and docked. Barbossa came up to the top deck and said, "I'm turning in early tonight. I'll see you two in the morning." as he went into his cabin.