News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

"Well once you left," Kreastle began leaning back in the comfortable bed,"I went to follow you and some beast had grabbed me. He put a paw across my mouth the hit me in the head unconsicous. I was tied ad=nd bound on a boat. That's all I can remember."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

If only I hadn't ran ahead. That would have never happened..." said Mazimus putting his paw on Kreastle's.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Putting her hand on his sh dai looking into Maximus eyes,"Don't worry it worked out ifne in the end anyway, you wouldn't know that would happen."

AbbotAlf0805

Your right..." said Max hugging her right as Barbossa came in drinking some rum. He spit it out very fast and said, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Kreastle's face flushed as she spoke out definetly,"No your not, but it would be nice to knock," she looked at him swigging the rum with dirtyness.

AbbotAlf0805

I uh... Should leave.... " said Barbossa leaving. Maximus looked into her eyes and said, "So were you not in a different world when you said that you would marry me?"

redwallgurl

"No not at all," says Kreastle looking back lovingly. She askes Maximus,"Were you?"

AbbotAlf0805

No I wasn't." said Maximus stroking her hair. "I'm glad you said yes."

redwallgurl

"I'm glad you asked," Kreastle said leaning in for a kiss...

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus leaned in closer as well then said, "I remember the day I day I met you.."

redwallgurl

Kreastle's lips finally touched his. She quickly pulled back, wondering what had just happened and in return she smiled and ran off calling back ,"I remember!"

AbbotAlf0805

Yes so do I... That was the best day of my life." said Max leaning in closer to her putting his hand on her cheek.

redwallgurl

Ooc I was running away but il do this

Bic
Kreastle layed her hand on his neck, she could smell his fur it smelled like heaven. she whispered," I love you," Her lips felt sparks once they touched max's.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: oh ok

BIC:Maximus hugged her while he kissed her. He thought "Love her so much.."

redwallgurl

She startled when he hugged her, she felt electricity run through her. Then the whole ship rattled. They had been hit!!!!!!!!!