News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: then it's really late at night.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Muth

she waited for Finiet to fall asleep. Muth went out side onto the deck (she doesn't see barbossa) and she has already changed into her shorts and shirt she was swimming into earlier. Muth looked up and saw the stars, they were perfect... she climbed all the way up to the top of the mast and stood standing as tall as possible, hoping to grab the moon.

Redwaller

Geronimo was walking along the deck when a dozen creatures climbed into the boat. He pulled out his sword and charged silently, cutting and thrusting. He was a renown blademaster. He was winning when another dozen of them climbed on ship. "Help! Help! Attack!" Geronimo yelled before running up to his cabin to defend himself. He took his horn and blew. "Phuwew phuwew phuwew!"

AbbotAlf0805

"What the?" yelled Barbossarunning to the horn and killing the creatures.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Alot seems to happen while one single person is attempting to get back to the ship....
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa whipped out his sword and lunged at one of the beasts.

redwallgurl

OOC: really you guys!

BIC:
Kreastle had swalloed alot of sea water already and was trying to stay aflaot. She was relying heavly on the cat and knew she was pressuring him down. SHe had barely any energy left to say thank you.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus swam over to Kreastle and helped them onto the boat.

redwallgurl

ONce many willing paws helped her onboard she was on all fours hakcing up water.

AbbotAlf0805

"You ok?!?" asked Maximus kneeling down next to her.

redwallgurl

"I'm fine thanks," Kreastle said standing up on wobbly paws. She leaned heavily on his shoulder thanking everybeast on deck. She whispered to Maximus,"Do you know where a good cabin is?"

AbbotAlf0805

Over here," sai Maximus leading her to his cabin, "You can have my cabin. Some engagement night!"

redwallgurl

"Yeah!" Kreastle said smiling weakly. She followed MAximus often using him as suppport.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus layer her down in bed and sat down on a chair. "So what happened out there?"