News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa wiped some from his mouth and when Finiet wasnt looking he gave it to Muth.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

Whatever.... *BURP* ye can come.. Shiver me timbers this is some good rum!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

geronimo jumped in easily and sat down.

AbbotAlf0805

next stop! Me ship!" said Barbossa pointing to his ship as the mice paddled.

Griffen

OOC: when barbossa tried to give some to Muth she shook her head no and didn't take any of the rum.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok then they made it back to the ship. I'm gonna be Kreastle for now.

BIC: They got back to the ship to find that Maximus had pulled Kreastle out of the water. Barbossa helped Muth in the ship and said, "Ye be a sweet one miss Muth."

Griffen

OOC: you shouldn't take control of someones character.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok but lets get back to the RP

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I was already in the water helping her out!!  :( Do you guys even read my posts!? And Abbot, Patience is key in these RPs', you need to give Redwallgurl time to answer... If she is gone for say, 2 weeks, than yes, someone should take over... Otherwise you should leave her character alone, it's in the rules under PPing.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok but i want to do stuff with Barbossa.

Griffen

Muth/Finiet

she took his hand and looked at his wild eyes. Finiet pushed her forward so he could come aboard.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: That's why I made the comment about patience, you need alot of it. She's usually alot slower than this. PPing is not even okay for a GM.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok
BIC: "You uh.. wouldn't want to... uh... well tonight.. I.. uh..." the pirate was at a loss for words.

Griffen

Finiet

he stood in front of Barbossa and shook his head, meaning "not to night.". he brought Muth to the bow of the ship and talked to her.