News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus put the sword on his back and followed the tracks.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

The beast knew it was in trouble and sstarted running to the ship breaking cover. The ship had already left and the beast looked worriedly around to see for an escape.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus ran at the monster and pulled out his sword.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

The only way to get away form this mad beast was to swim after the ship. It swam as far it could but started floundering the deeper it went.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus jumped in after it and swam like he had never swam before.

redwallgurl

The beast gave up and faced his end.

Kreastle was groaning faintly struggling meakly at her bonds. She couldn't see anything and she felt a lump forming on her head. She trie d to take stock of her surronding but noly smelt and taste the filthy rag gaggin her. She listened to the ship but heard nothing. The beast that captured her had just let the ship loose- no beast was on board.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus tore the monster apart with his sword and saw the ship. He ran to The Black Abbey and Barbossa navigated to ship next to the other one.

Redwaller

OOC: Timbalisto is my previous RP character!

BIC: Geronimo followed Muth, when he saw that Maximus was gone and stopped Muth. "Muth, Maximus is gone!"

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa get your ship in closer!" yelled Maximus as Barbossa steered his ship in closer.

redwallgurl

The ship as slowly sinking. Whoever beast made this ship did it poorly. Since Kreastle was a squirrel it was quite difficult for her to swim. SHe floundered in the water. SHe wouldnt have that much time anymore.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Pholoa gave directions to the others chasing after Finiet BIC:

"I shall never have the death of a squirrel maid in my responsiblity!" The cheetah came screeming (going really fast not shouting) down the gang plank, took a terrific high speed leap onto The Black Abbey, continued flying over the deck, and took another powerful catapulting jump... He swam out to Kreastle quickly and helped her stay afloat until Max got here.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Muth

"dont worry about him! hes just going after the g'all! show me where my master was beastnapped!!" she yelled while running with the cheetah. she saw the cheetah go after the sinking boat, but kept running trying to find her master.

Finiet

the animals from the tavern started beating on him, blood was dripping from his snout. "you like that?" they asked, they mocked him and tore his clothes. the animals even took the staff and beat him with it, luckily they  didn't know it was a rapier also. the beatings kept on coming and Finiet wouldn't make a sound, not a cry... not a single moan. they wanted to hear him scream but after a few long hours the animals gave up and left him, alone in the sewers.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus jumped into the water trying to rescue Kreastle.

Griffen

Finiet

his bindings just fell off, they were never tide fully, but instead of fighting he let them beat him. he grabbed his staff (this time he really needed it) and left the sewers. he went back to the docks only to find the ship was gone.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus was swimming around looking for Kreastle saying to himself, "Are all engagement days this bad?!"