News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: i never said you were going to be kidnapped i just said you were going to be with me when it happened.

BIC:

after the shadows made sure no one was following them they brought Finiet into the sewers where a several animals from the tavern were waiting for him.

Dannflower Reguba

Pholoa fought off many a shadow, but they had wounded him before they had left, Feniet was gone! With the strength born of desperation, the cheetah flew to were the ship (ship name here) was anchored and shouted to Max, "Finiet is beastknapped! We require assitance!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Muth

she heard the animals cry, though she had never seen such a thing it did say "beastnapped" and "Finiet" in the same sentence. she climbed up the anchor, changed back to her clothes and ran to the cheetah... she was still dripping wet. "where is master Finiet?!?!?" she asked really fast

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus heard Pholoa and ran to his room. He put on his chian mail robe then threw his green habit over it. Then he grabbed his sword and ran outside. He passed Kreastle's room and saw Martin's sword leaing on her things.
"Not yet." he said to himself running. Barbossa wipped out his sword and said, "C'mon mates!" Barbossa's sword was a beautiful one. It had a silver blade with writing on it and a bronze hile with a ruby shaped like a rose.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

Geronimo walked up to the Black Pearl. Seeing Kreastle lying down she went up to her. "Kreastle, is that you? Do you remember me? I'm Timbalisto's father! And I'm going to help you!" He picked her up and went inside the boat.

AbbotAlf0805

What in the world!" yelled Maximus turing around and pinning Geronimo on the ground.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

Geronimo fell, dropping Kreastle on the ground. "You! The Outcast! What are you doing here? Where is my son?"

AbbotAlf0805

Your son dead and what are you doing here?!" said Maximus putting his sword up to his neck.

Redwaller

"What!? He's dead?! But how?"

redwallgurl

Kreastle looked between the tow and jumped in. She called to them,"Stop this imediatly! This isn't the way creatures should act. NOw tell me the story of what happened one at a time."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwaller

"You owe me two explanations!" He said. "What happenedto my son? And why did you jump on me?"

AbbotAlf0805

I didnt know who you were and I though you were attacking Kreastle. Your son was killed by a fox named Dranfor Rofnard."

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Timballisto died from sickness in the first winter he was in Mossflower BIC:

"Finiet has been obsconded with! Will you on the ship quiet your bickering before the fiendish phantoms get away!" Pholoa turned apologetically to Muth, "Sorry to blast your hearing, but those on the ship need their priorities straightened out."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Fine let's go" said Maximus running off the ship with the cheetah.

redwallgurl

Kreastle felt like she did something wrong to Maximus. Grabbing Martin's sword she went after Maximus ready to help.
Fun. is a fantastic band.