News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

"Why that fancy dressin!" Barbossa clenched his fists and went into his cabin.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Muth

she and her master noticed his remark. the two of them continued to the bow and started to talk.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa walked into his cabin and whipped out his sword. He then yelled and trust it into a chest.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: thrust.

BIC:

Finiet/Muth

"you stay away from the pirate." Finiet told her
"but he is just being frie-"
"no, you stay away or we will leave this boat when it docks next and never come back, got it?"
"yes master." Muth replied, he gave her a hug and then went to tend to his wounds.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Can we please wait for Redwallgurl to respond to the fact that PHOLOA is present in the water with her? (helping her back)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa sat in the doorway of his cabin and started drinking some rum. He saw Muth walking back to her quarters and he asked her, "so can ye stay out tonight?"

Griffen

OOC: well if your helping her back then just say she is back on the ship. theres nothing else she would do lol.

BIC:

Muth

"no." she said very clearly and went to her room and closed the door. Muth and Finiet were sharing a room. (Muth got a bed and Finiet was on the floor.)

AbbotAlf0805

What in the name of Hellgates!?!? That staff swinging black capped vermin!" said Barbossa banging his fist on the door.

Griffen

Finiet

he opened the door, leaning on his cane. Finiet lifted his brows, wondering what he wanted.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa shot a quick glance at Finiet and through the bottle in the air and bashed it with his sword then went into his cabin.

Griffen

OOC: the bottle went into Finiet's cabin or Barbossa's cabin?

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Finiet

Finiet took one look at the creature (forgot what animal he was bahahaha) and decided he wasn't worth a fight. Finiet closed the door and went to pick up the glass.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa went to bed. The next day early in the morning Barbossa was on the bow of the ship drinking some rum. He was deep in thought.

Griffen

OOC: you cant make it day till redwallgurl post.