News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

"Gladly fox!" said Jack swinging his sword in a nifty jimanese style.

OOC: i dont know how to spell that
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

SandyB

"Striking down an unarmed opponent? What would your hero Martin think? As soon as his spirit appears, his will would stay your paw!"
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

AbbotAlf0805

I don't know but my father would strike down vermin like you. Maybe even Martin would you slithery vixen!" Then Jack swung his sword at hm again.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

SandyB

"Then again, you're not a true warrior are you? Kill me! And become the newest disciple of the Shogun of the Dark!"
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

AbbotAlf0805

Guess what?! I'm not a warrior and I don't plan to! I'm a pirate and that's all I need!" said Jack swinging his sword.

SandyB

"You hesitate. Why? If I were you, I'd already be dead."

AbbotAlf0805

Hahaha!!" Jack was laughing very hard and put up his sword.

psybox

OOC: what about my character?  Can't ever seem to fit her in anywhere.

Redwaller

OOC: My character's name is Samono Tida!

BIC: Samono Tida pulled out his twin katanas and took a fighting stance. "You will have to kill me first! Scum!"

AbbotAlf0805

I'm not killing anybeast I wanted to see how he reacted!" laughed Jack, "If I really wanted to kill you two you'd both be dead."

Redwaller

"That's what you think!" Samono said. "I've dealt with badgers and other big beasts! You are only a mere little corsair!"

AbbotAlf0805

Ha! I killed a wolverine!" said Jack offering out his hand, "Friends?"

SandyB

"Hahaha! Insolent, cunning, bold, vicious..." Sandokhan starts pacing around Jack. "You'll do!"

AbbotAlf0805

Do what? Smuggle? Fight? Raid? Kill me self?" said Jack jokingly.

Redwaller

Samono puts back his katanas. "Help us! Shoopid!"